Founding Member
The Basketball Gods are Fickle!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Surprised no one mentioned Speights missing the dunk just before halftime. How embarrassing for him.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Took an atrocious night from Curry for the Cavs to eek out a win. I still say they're toast.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n231790 said:
Took an atrocious night from Curry for the Cavs to eek out a win. I still say they're toast.
When you get locked down by a bum like Deladova, you should have your mvp award revoked.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
damn,, someone needs to check smiths bank account, he all but gave them the game with them stupid @ss fouls. fcker was paid off no one can be that dumb.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n231905 said:
damn,, someone needs to check smiths bank account, he all but gave them the game with them stupid @ss fouls. fcker was paid off no one can be that dumb.
Lol this

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n231812 said:
When you get locked down by a bum like Deladova, you should have your mvp award revoked.

Let's see if he's able to do that gain. Personally, I think Curry just had a bad night shooting the ball. The odds are it won't happen again...to that extent.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n231944 said:
Let's see if he's able to do that gain. Personally, I think Curry just had a bad night shooting the ball. The odds are it won't happen again...to that extent.
He didn't play particularly well in game one either. But Deladova straight up locked him down last night. It wasn't just an off night, curry was putting up airballs. He damn near quit.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n231945 said:
He didn't play particularly well in game one either. But Deladova straight up locked him down last night. It wasn't just an off night, curry was putting up airballs. He damn near quit.

:lol: Ok, Lebron's biggest fan. We'll see what happens the rest of the way with his entourage of scrubs by his side.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What should be concerning for GS is that I don't really think Curry quit. He just got rattled from the solid defense of the Cavs. It's not like it was over when he took that last shot. It was a game tying shot. Not to mention the terrible pass to officially seal things. I've been saying since the Houston series that GS would at some point go cold. I'm pulling for the Warriors, but I think splitting these first two, combined with Lebron's experience and the Cavs' overall defense, will be the deciding factor.

I'd have zero issue seeing Cleveland win if not for JR Smith. I really dislike that guy and don't want to see him win a ring.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched quite a few Warriors games in the playoffs. Nobody played defense on their guards. I mean, it was embarrassing. You know how you stop people from making three pointers? You wear them out. You make them fight to get open. You lock them up. You put a body on them. You pester the crap out of them.

Now the Warriors have lucked out to a certain degree because starting guards have been out every single one of their postseason matches. Including Irving on this one.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sooo... whos ready to change their prediction then and say the cavs are gonna win it??? I thought they were toast after a game 1 loss AND losing kyrie, but then they come back and win game 2 without him and they sure didnt get much help from the zebras either. Now they get 2 games in cleveland all tied up. If cleveland can control the pace of the game like they did in game 2 and stay big, they have a serious advantage in the post and on the boards. I think this one is just getting interesting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The grizzlies had the warriors down 2-1 then Conley went down and the warriors took over. They struggle in games you have to grind it out.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n232000 said:
Sooo... whos ready to change their prediction then and say the cavs are gonna win it??? I thought they were toast after a game 1 loss AND losing kyrie, but then they come back and win game 2 without him and they sure didnt get much help from the zebras either. Now they get 2 games in cleveland all tied up. If cleveland can control the pace of the game like they did in game 2 and stay big, they have a serious advantage in the post and on the boards. I think this one is just getting interesting.

i'd like to see more Speights and Lee myself - they could help out in the post, scoring and on the boards. 3 Gators in this series and very few minutes for Speights and Miller, and Lee hasn't even seen the floor. I'm losing interest - tell me when GS wins it - otherwise I really don't want to know.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n232012 said:
i'd like to see more Speights and Lee myself - they could help out in the post, scoring and on the boards. 3 Gators in this series and very few minutes for Speights and Miller, and Lee hasn't even seen the floor. I'm losing interest - tell me when GS wins it - otherwise I really don't want to know.
I don't understand why they don't play speights and lee more either. They keep trying to play small and they're paying for it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n231956 said:
:lol: Ok, Lebron's biggest fan. We'll see what happens the rest of the way with his entourage of scrubs by his side.
What does Deladova locking down curry have to do with LeBron? I'm a LeBron fan but I like curry too. I wanna see both play well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator