NCAA Video Games

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
https://www.seccountry.com/sec/new-...ideo-game-in-the-works-ea-sports-not-involved

Anybody else miss playing an updated version of NCAA football or NCAA basketball? I still play both of these games even though they are 4+ years old. The Gators are good in the game, but I try to change their offense from just being in Shotgun. NCAA basketball never really gets tired b/c there are 300+ teams (but our team sucks with Erving Walker, Alex Tyus, and some others).
I can understand about the students not getting compensated for their likenesses appearing on the games, but there has to be some way to portray college sports without exploiting students.

Name and town if you wish to opine.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't there be a poll with this thread?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm surprised EA hasn't made a generic college game for pc, but released the CK so pc gamers can mod the hell out of it.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I was playing Madden 16 w' my son just last night and we were talking about missing the old NCAA football games. He and I would take the crappiest teams (Illinois, UConn, etc) and make a dynasty and he would play offense and I would play defense. We had some great times just him and I messing around. We don't get to do that much w' me coaching and him playing 3 sports.

PS I beat his A$$ 42-14. Lions over the Panthers

LurkingGator

Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2016
Yes, and I plan to throw down on that kick-starter campaign. I have been waiting for someone to crowd fund a college football game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.