New Coach

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I would like to go ahead and vote for myself to replace Will Muschamp immediately. I have no prior football coaching experience but I can tell you if my receiver gave me a gift on my opponents 2 yard line I would put my running QB under center and sneak it up the middle 4 times in a row! At least then I would know for sure that if my team didn't score a TD then we truly didn't deserve to win!

Respectfully,
Dan Majors
UF Alumni

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Look for a firing after next weeks loss

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SaltyGator;n76785 said:
I would like to go ahead and vote for myself to replace Will Muschamp immediately. I have no prior football coaching experience but I can tell you if my receiver gave me a gift on my opponents 2 yard line I would put my QB under center and sneak it up the middle 4 times in a row! At least then I would know for sure that if my team didn't score a TD then we truly didn't deserve to win!

Respectfully,
Dan Majors
UF Alumni
I support you over that ****ing god damn cock sucking, god damn, idiot, good for nothing, UGA idiot grad that has not ****ing walking around sense.....

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
AugustaGator;76825 said:
SaltyGator;n76785 said:
I would like to go ahead and vote for myself to replace Will Muschamp immediately. I have no prior football coaching experience but I can tell you if my receiver gave me a gift on my opponents 2 yard line I would put my QB under center and sneak it up the middle 4 times in a row! At least then I would know for sure that if my team didn't score a TD then we truly didn't deserve to win! Respectfully, Dan Majors UF Alumni
I support you over that ****ing god damn cock sucking, god damn, idiot, good for nothing, UGA idiot grad that has not ****ing walking around sense.....
Shots fired

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.