New Day in Gainesville

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
University-of-Florida-Athletic-Director-Jeremy-Foley-is-recognized-during-a-game-against-the-Kentucky-Wildcats-Florida-Gators-football-1280x852--940-wplok.jpg

Jeremy waving goodbye to the haters, gators and mindless foruum masterbators....................
Discuss..............ad nauseam as usual..............
https://coachad.com/articles/the-best-in-the-business/

COACH: You were recently honored with the 2007 John L. Toner Award, as chosen by the National Football Foundation and the College Hall of Fame, Inc. It is designed to honor and acknowledge outstanding athletic directors who have demonstrated superior administrative abilities, especially in the area of college football. What does the award mean to you? Does it have any special significance?

FOLEY: The significance is that it recognizes the total program. Obviously as the A.D., I’m the one that gets the trophy. But as I said before, you’re not getting the trophy unless you have good staff people. You’re not getting the trophy if you don’t have quality coaches. You’re not getting the trophy if you don’t have quality student-athletes.

Hopefully, the new guy will be a decent AD and upgrade from this slacker..............

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hopefully, the new guy will be a decent AD and upgrade from this slacker..............

Agree. I hope the new guy keeps the minor sports on the same track but puts A LOT more attention into the revenue sport of football than that "slacker"....

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
I attend many cocktail parties, at a recent soirée, was bragging on UF's ladies softball back 2 back national 'ships... about that time a tennessee fan walked by and with much pride, said, "That's great and all but we kicked your ass in football!"... hung my head in shame and locked myself in the bathroom, repeatedly mumbling, "Thanks fooley, you F*CK!"

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I attend many cocktail parties, at a recent soirée, was bragging on UF's ladies softball back 2 back national 'ships... about that time a tennessee fan walked by and with much pride, said, "That's great and all but we kicked your ass in football!"... hung my head in shame and locked myself in the bathroom, repeatedly mumbling, "Thanks fooley, you F*CK!"
Yeah that. I mean Foley was AD while we are 10/11 the last 11 years................dips$ht knows we should never lose to UT

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015

Why don't you find that Tennessee fan and ask him how he's doing today?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I would have smiled and said "Yes you did, and congratulations. I hope you DVR'd it because you might not win another one for another 12 years."

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Last night, at the topples bar, me and few of the dancers were discussing fooley... Sheniqua, dancer with the huge store bought knockers, flat out said, "With him sticking around/with an office next to SOS, don't be shocked for issues/problems down the road."

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I would have smiled and said "Yes you did, and congratulations. I hope you DVR'd it because you might not win another one for another 12 years."
Actually, I'm surprised they didn't tear down their goal posts. What a bunch of losers. Bragging about being 1-11.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Why don't you find that Tennessee fan and ask him how he's doing today?

Yeah, ask him how tall he stands on Rocky Topple today ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.