New players - updated roster numbers?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone seen a roster? I was looking for the new guy’s numbers and changes.

Thanks

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I wouldn't say "extremely," but I don't see anything close to special.

Of course, I thought the same thing about Trask.
I watched Mertz's highlight reel and my immediate impression was the SEC will have him for breakfast. I could almost see Kirby Smith going, "......WHO? Be sure to send ol' Billy a thank you note."

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

LOLOLOL! So Miller and Mertz are embracing the competition. I mean, seriously, watching mediocrity compete against mediocrity rranks somewhere around paint drying for excitement. My god what a loooonnnnnggggg year we are in for. Not since the mid-1970s to the early 80s when it seemed like we recruited lousy QBs on puropose have I seen such a buzz kill at position. I'm starting to wonder if Napier is doing this on purpose. Mertz AND Miller is the BEST we can do? Just kill me now.....

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Both seem to be identical to potaters. Bland and vanilla in every way. Can't wait for more ball control offense.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

LOLOLOL! So Miller and Mertz are embracing the competition. I mean, seriously, watching mediocrity compete against mediocrity rranks somewhere around paint drying for excitement. My god what a loooonnnnnggggg year we are in for. Not since the mid-1970s to the early 80s when it seemed like we recruited lousy QBs on puropose have I seen such a buzz kill at position. I'm starting to wonder if Napier is doing this on purpose. Mertz AND Miller is the BEST we can do? Just kill me now.....

All we have available right now are two regular Americans, an Asian and one taller blonde from some Eastern European contry(Bulgaria maybe?) She looks mean, but maybe that’s your thing. Anyway, let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator