Recruiting New Rivals 100

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
C'mon Law, this guy could be the true diamond in the rough! He has no bad habits to break. Mac/Nuss can literally forge this guy into a finished product. I know it's wishful thinking but it happens.

Paxton Lynch may be the #1 pick in this year's NFL Draft and NOBODY was after him in HS.

It's worth a flier.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
C'mon Law, this guy could be the true diamond in the rough! He has no bad habits to break. Mac/Nuss can literally forge this guy into a finished product. I know it's wishful thinking but it happens.

Paxton Lynch may be the #1 pick in this year's NFL Draft and NOBODY was after him in HS.

It's worth a flier.
Youre right. We should sign all the backup QBs we can find.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll think Trask will be fine. Expectations should be more about him working himself into a dependable backup role by his RS Jr year
This is actually the most likely best case scenario. Or he could never amount to anything. Only time will tell.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao: trask doesn't have any bad habits to break cause he don't play. Stop it law

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are two guys who I am surprised are not 4 stars. Jeremiah Moon and Isaiah Johnson.

I think Polite is good regardless of his ranking but probably doesn't have the production to be ranked a 4 star. A bit raw.

With two Taylors in this class I'm going to be mixing up their names their entire careers: Jawaan Taylor and Jaewon Taylor. Verne's going to have his hands full with that.

Clayton, Franks, and Gardner are very close to being 5*s. If they have good All Star weeks, they could jump

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Gardner is the best DB in the class.
According to Spivey, the Robinson kid has been shutting down some of the best receivers in the state

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. Said he locked down Benjamin Victor and Sam Bruce this year.

I wonder if he's camping this year at one of the All-Star games. Would love to check him out.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't be, he's only a 3*. :bart:

This is why we historically kept recruiting information in the recruiting forum. Because people come out of the woodwork talking about stuff they know nothing about and try to incite stuff. You just can't have an honest conversation about it in the main sports forum.

I'll be moving these to the recruiting forum.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is why we historically kept recruiting information in the recruiting forum. Because people come out of the woodwork talking about stuff they know nothing about and try to incite stuff. You just can't have an honest conversation about it in the main sports forum.

I'll be moving these to the recruiting forum.
Hey J....you're not supposed to leave the redirect :stickpoke:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.