NFL now a better league: Jonathan Martin cut

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
With Harbaugh gone, this little baby is cut immediately. Maybe he can convince the NCAA that he should be able to go play for Harbaugh at Michigan. His presence in the NFL after walking out on his team and seeking out the media to whine about why was an embarrassment to the league and the sport.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/26/49ers-cut-jonathan-martin/

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's no place in football for sissys like Martin

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n199009 said:
There's no place in football for sissys like Martin

So are you going to stop wearing you Martin jersey T?

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well perhaps better stated a more ability to play football league. Most difficult jobs require a level of dedication and acceptance of the environment that they occur. And example is welding that can be difficult.

I did well logging for a while. Rigs are not a nice place, you use nuclear sources, explosives, and have bad hours. it was too difficult for my, but others thrived.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n199013 said:
Well perhaps better stated a more ability to play football league. Most difficult jobs require a level of dedication and acceptance of the environment that they occur. And example is welding that can be difficult.

I did well logging for a while. Rigs are not a nice place, you use nuclear sources, explosives, and have bad hours. it was too difficult for my, but others thrived.

Da Fuq? :headscratch:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Only Vulcan could bring up logging and welding in a thread about Jonathan Martin getting cut.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n199190 said:
Only Vulcan could bring up logging and welding in a thread about Jonathan Martin getting cut.

Yes very few have experience in both. The idea is that many jobs have a culture that is not that great. You have to adapt or leave. Simple!!

I had a roughneck threaten to throw our radioactive source off the rig and into the water. Very bad thing.

He stopped when my much larger associate told him that he would be following it down. Lots of crazy folks work on oil rigs, not too many for Schlumberger.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n199012 said:
So are you going to stop wearing you Martin jersey T?
That's a Ricky Martin fan club shirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.