Nice win Gators!

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
Thank you SecVolfan13 for your kind words. Ignore some of the other comments. You need thick skin on this forum and my beloved Donkey was run off. :deadhorse:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Better game plan, better execution and just out wanted it over the Vols. Crowd was a big factor as expected. All around well done.
Poor decision by Heupel calling that last timeout. I don’t understand it. Puts frustrated, mad kids in a position to make a bad decision and they did. Just senseless. Was a clean hard fought game that didn’t have to end that way.
Best of luck Gators! I’ll stop in and say hello from time to time and chat with you guys.
Good game.
That said, we're all hungover and still a little pissed about the last timeout and our players pending suspensions so ....
Yeah, they bout to drag you lol

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I was pleasantly surprised to see what the Gators did to the Vols in the first half. Didn't watch the 2nd half but it appears ya'll did just enough to hang on and get the W. Congrats. It is always good to see the Vols lose.

The way my team is playing so far I'm just glad that we don't have the Gators on our schedule again this year...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised to see what the Gators did to the Vols in the first half. Didn't watch the 2nd half but it appears ya'll did just enough to hang on and get the W. Congrats. It is always good to see the Vols lose.

The way my team is playing so far I'm just glad that we don't have the Gators on our schedule again this year...

Maybe if you find a way to bumble your way into Atlanta you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator