Were they small and salty like you?
You Know It GIF by MOODMAN

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
They just lost Saban, they don't know wtf they're talking about.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
They really need to curb their enthusiasm. I don't recall hearing anything about Washington until penix. He's stepping into a much harder job with a lesser qb
DeBoer and Penix arrived at Washington at the same time. So you could say the same thing by inserting DeBoer instead of Penix.

But I agree. Tougher situation, but Bama does have a top QB recruit coming in.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yea Alabama (Nil Collective) working on the commemorative run of “DeBoer’s First,” premium sour mash for sale to fans and the public to enhance the NIL coffers. Also available are cases of “Perkins’ First, Curry’s First, DuBose’ First, Price’s First,” et al.

1705108197137.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They really need to curb their enthusiasm. I don't recall hearing anything about Washington until penix. He's stepping into a much harder job with a lesser qb

It certainly hasn't been all one way. Washington's offense was pretty bad before DeBoer and Penix arrived in 2022. Now that it's become one of the nation's best, I'm inclined to rate the offensive-minded coach as most responsible and his warrior QB as next most. Penix lacks a lot of polish in my view.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fans are going to be calling for Deboer's firing even quicker than ours did for Billy. It's a massive step down from Saban, as massive as the Grand Canyon. He won't be able to handle the pressure there.
The guy just dominates .Best coach in the country . This dude would’ve taken us to the playoffs in year 2 as well if Scottie hired him instead of Billy . No doubt in my mind

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Of the 2 Sun Belt Billy is ahead of, one has never been a collegiate HC ever…and the other coaches a team full of nerds.
Vandy coach is 1-1 against Billy Bob and certainly should be ahead of him as a result . It wouldn’t shock me if we started 2-0 and proceeded to lose every conference game.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn’t Auburn just try the same thing?

They hired a winning coach from the upper mid west and it ended before it started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator