Night game for Ole Miss

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
AugustaGator;n283640 said:
I think we have decent shot, say 60-40. We will NOT get clobbered. If we lose, it will be due to a young guy's brain fart.

There's no way our D lets Ole Miss score 40 points.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n283643 said:
Originally posted by AugustaGator View Post
I think we have decent shot, say 60-40. We will NOT get clobbered. If we lose, it will be due to a young guy's brain fart.

There's no way our D lets Ole Miss score 40 points.

:lol2:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n283605 said:
Did you watch the game? Ole Miss created 4 out of 5 if I'm not mistaken. I hate Kiffen as much as anyone, but he wasn't the problem. Hell, blame Saban if you need to lay blame...his secondary was toasted repeatedly.

I have watched it twice, the offense is the worst it has been, and the secondary continuously bit. Alabama isn't as good as years previous. Kiffin is a bad fit, but the talent/scheme on defense didn't appear to be a match on Saturday either.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
playzwtrux;n283542 said:
Play calling doesn't cause INT's or fumbles, players do. prep can be contributed to him, but Coker is like a 5th-6th year guy, his decision making is on him, not the OC.

OC have to put their players in the best position to succeed, Kiffin wasn't doing that. Like you said Coker has been there a while. He is a known quantity, kiffin's job is to put him in the best position to succeed. Now I'm under no illusion that Coker is McCarrion or even McElroy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.