Night game for Ole Miss

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well Ole Miss usually craps the bed once a year, maybe its our game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ole Miss' best defensive back just had meniscus surgery and will be out for our game. That would be good news if Grier/Harris were going to have time to actually throw the ball.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
even though it's already october i still like the heat factor when teams like tenn and miss come down. too bad.

at least i won't get my usual farmer's tan.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n282935 said:
even though it's already october i still like the heat factor when teams like tenn and miss come down. too bad.

Why would you want to blend with the UT fans.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n282935 said:

I went to a football camp at Southern Miss when I was in high school, might have been the hottest week of my life. It gets hot in Mississippi.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
[I'mQUOTE=KCgator;n282917]We are gonna get killed.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Captain Sasquatch;n282943 said:
I went to a football camp at Southern Miss when I was in high school, might have been the hottest week of my life. It gets hot in Mississippi.

I know. It can get brutal there too. Have family in Jackson. Lived in Biloxi. But there is something in the humidity down here in our lingering late summer that gets to our SEC brethren. Seen it too many times to disbelieve it.

No such luck this time.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
rogdochar;n282941 said:
Why would you want to blend with the UT fans.

I wouldn't normally, I'm a First Coast beach bum now, but I'm not one of those types that likes to run around a football game with his shirt off.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Freeze is the Dabo of the SEC. His team will find a way to blow it at some point during the year. It could be the week against us.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n282928 said:
Ole Miss' best defensive back just had meniscus surgery and will be out for our game. That would be good news if Grier/Harris were going to have time to actually throw the ball.
Grier made plenty of time to throw with all his scrambling. He just failed to find the open man and tucked and ran. Luckily he was pretty successful at it, but he needs to keep looking for someone to throw to going forward or he's going to fumble (again) or get injured.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In big boy SEC football they will strip your ball away if you don't have the technique and upper body strength to protect it; if so, go sit down.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;282935 said:

Hasn't been much help in the past...when was the last time we beat Ole Miss in the swamp? 94?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
-THE DUDE-;n283030 said:
Hasn't been much help in the past...when was the last time we beat Ole Miss in the swamp? 94?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i'd sure like to think that with decent coaching things like the crowd and weather will count more like they used to. nostalgia i guess. we were never too deeply mired in the habit of giving home games away until chump. zook dropped a few, but nothing like musclecramp.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
KC seems to hate this entire team. Maybe he misses Chump.

I'll be the first to say it: We are going to beat Ole Miss.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n283122 said:
KC seems to hate this entire team. Maybe he misses Chump.

I'll be the first to say it: We are going to beat Ole Miss.

You been getting into Nav's stash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.