No surprise: Dolphins to sign Suh

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Dolphins have shown time and time again that they will unload a player that ends up being great wherever he lands. A guy is nobody in Miami and a damn pro bowler once he leaves. It's amazing.

Dec 10, 2014
backstop13;n188804 said:
I feel your pain. As a Bucs fan, I prefer losing for another 2 seasons as opposed to taking that rapist from the clown school.

Not that TB cares, but I won't be pulling for them in any game until he's no longer the QB. I thought about pulling for Miami in the meantime, but Suh isn't much to cheer for

I think Jameis could hurt the Bucs on multiple fronts. First, he'll be a bust. Second, he'll turn a segment of the fan base away from the team. Third, I think people in and around Orlando will start following Jacksonville more with Bortles as the QB. UCF fans are growing, and I could see them turning away from the Bucs with Jameis and turning to Jax with Bortles.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n188802 said:
Also, this is great news as a Packers fan. The Packers' rivals keep getting weaker (Peterson gone in Minnesota, Marshall gone in Chicago, Suh gone in Detroit), and the Pack just solidified with resigning Cobb.

Im a huge GB fan but the weakening of our division does not excite me. I like the division being very competetive; its not like GB wasnt dominating while those individuals you mentioned were in the NFC North. I like the competition, and I like destroying it pack style. We dont need suh, marshall, peterson, etc to leave the division in order to consistently own it. We own it with them there. It makes the packers better and more prepared for the playoffs as well. It's now a done deal so I wont belay the point any further, but honestly, hoping your division foes go down the tubes so that you can win is what losers do. Winners win, period, just like GB does.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n188938 said:
It makes the packers better and more prepared for the playoffs as well

No it doesn't or you would be in the Super Bowl more often. Pats are in one of the weakest divisions yet have made it to the SB 6 times in the past 14 years.

Dec 10, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n188938 said:
Im a huge GB fan but the weakening of our division does not excite me. I like the division being very competetive; its not like GB wasnt dominating while those individuals you mentioned were in the NFC North. I like the competition, and I like destroying it pack style. We dont need suh, marshall, peterson, etc to leave the division in order to consistently own it. We own it with them there. It makes the packers better and more prepared for the playoffs as well. It's now a done deal so I wont belay the point any further, but honestly, hoping your division foes go down the tubes so that you can win is what losers do. Winners win, period, just like GB does.

This isn't college football. Six teams get in the playoffs from each conference. We don't have a SOS issue. NFL teams don't succeed because they have played a more competitive schedule. (In fact that may hurt them). Packers are watching their rivals fall to pieces of because of poor front office decisions. While I commend Detroit for not giving Suh a ludicrous contract, it still leaves the defense (built entirely around him) completely vulnerable.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n188942 said:
This isn't college football. Six teams get in the playoffs from each conference. We don't have a SOS issue. NFL teams don't succeed because they have played a more competitive schedule. (In fact that may hurt them). Packers are watching their rivals fall to pieces of because of poor front office decisions. While I commend Detroit for not giving Suh a ludicrous contract, it still leaves the defense (built entirely around him) completely vulnerable.

Sooo.... are we arguing or not??? I can't really tell :headscratch:

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.