Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ha ha simpsons GIF

Fail Rob Gronkowski GIF by Nickelodeon

Lurker

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Unexpected, unfair, blah, blah, blah. I don't care when it comes to the Semenholes. I'm going to wear a different Gators polo every day this week and remind every FSU fan I see that part of the reason they didn't make the college football playoffs is they looked like crap against us and we hurt their strength of schedule. I couldn't be happier to see them get screwed and I wan't to taste their tears of unfathomable sadness.

And my friends who are Miami fans will surely remind them that the Nulls shouldn't have played for the national title in 2000, when Miami beat them.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Florida Gators and the SEC will receive $$$ for having a team in the playoffs.

Floda Tate - they get nothing for going 13-0

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
I guess being the bully of the ACC is not as prestigious as they thought. Georgia is going to embarrass FSU in the Orange Bowl.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Georgia and FSU don’t play each other. That way they both have a chance to lose.
Nah, I want the team from the sec that wasn't good enough to make the playoff to absolutely destroy halfassu so they have no damn argument about who they are or how much better the sec is.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like I said in the other thread, I hope they draw Oregon in a New Years Bowl and get stomped. Then, they can really cry “fowl play”!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator