norvell-nolegifs.gif

That look when you find out you have to play Georgia and Kirby's pissed

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wonder if some of the Upper Classmen will suddenly "Opt Out".

This has been the greatest day!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What would even be better is for next season they get left out of the 12 team playoff. Already wishing for that.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I want Ugay to smash the sh!t out of those pussies. Neither can win crap now, but at least it will keep Fsu from claiming some mythical title like Ucf did a few years ago. In a perfect world both would play other teams and lose, but that's not likely to happen. But this way I at least get to see one of these hated rivals get destroyed, be a nice finish the year.
Meteor strike

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hate to see it, they couldn’t possibly do anything more this season and it’s still not good enough, they mind as well be Tulane!

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Excellent article. It simply comes down to the criteria. It takes into account missing players
But I disagree with this:

"The Jordan Travis-led Seminoles would have been a lock for the Playoff. They absolutely would have competed with Washington, Texas, or Michigan. Led by Rodemaker, or Glenn, Florida State didn’t stand a chance. They were destined for a snoozer with Michigan in the first semifinal game."

They didn't dominate anybody when Travis was playing.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
But I disagree with this:

"The Jordan Travis-led Seminoles would have been a lock for the Playoff. They absolutely would have competed with Washington, Texas, or Michigan. Led by Rodemaker, or Glenn, Florida State didn’t stand a chance. They were destined for a snoozer with Michigan in the first semifinal game."

They didn't dominate anybody when Travis was playing.
They’d have gotten fisted by Michigan.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016

We gotta get this loser talk out of Gator fans. Same guys who probably think our standard is 7-8 wins and that Napier needs 5 years for the rebuild. Losers.

Fuchs all those 1010xl schiitt bags! They're all Hole sympathizers, especially Frank Frangie.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If I’m right ACC voted against 12 team playoff that would have put free shoes in this year, kind of poetic justice.

Let’s also not forget they passed up the opportunity to join the SEC in the early 90s. Saint Boobie openly said he wanted to join the ACC because it provided his team an easier path to winning the NC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator