NSFW: It's Meltdown time! Week 9

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

NSFW: It's Meltdown time! Week 9

Not all, but the ones I liked

TN loses to USCe
Okay Dobbs if you're trying to shoot a missile at a satellite but there are four other satellites in the area…

Some say Jack Daniels was a Tennessee fan, which is why he spent so much time creating the perfect whiskey knowing he’d need a handle of it every Saturday in the fall.

I still think SEC refs have had it out for us since we threatened to murder that Gaffney call guy. I mean c'mon it was 15 years ago. What's a few death threats anyway?

Wow the University of Tennessee commercial showed a farmer, a busker, a fast food worker, an elementary school teacher, and a groundskeeper. I mean I'm not putting down any of those professions at all, but it's like you're handing them ammo.

Dobbs, the ground doesn't wear orange stop throwing to it.

I hate ****ing football **** the gators

That bammer fan was right, I hate Tennessee too.

Ole Piss loses to Auburn
i am out of profanity for this defense god damn

They are taught that the dropped pass is our best and only pass defense.

we are made off papier mache and piss

Best 3-5 team in the country?

When does softball season start?

Ole Miss D limper than mine after 5 glasses of whiskey.

This game went full Big 12, you never go full Big 12.

Fire the bagmen imo

The Egg bowl will be the biggest **** show of rivalry week and we’re going to lose. I feel it in my bones.

Watching Ole Miss football is how I imagine it feels to be a heroin addict. At one point this was fun and I got enjoyment out of it, but now I do it because I must and it’s ruining my life my marriage and my teeth are falling out.

Baylor loses to Texas
Somebody set up a windmill so we can generate a year's worth of power from the Playoff Committee's collective sigh of Baylor relief.

"He's short and did not score."
Sounds like my typical weekend out at the bars.

Just once I'd like to see a shot of McConaughey at a football game without the commentator going "alright, alright, alright"

FORWARD PROGRESS MY *******

F$U loses to Clemson

Francois died for this

"Gallman was knocked unconscious and doesn't even have memory of what was going on..."
Players proceed to congratulate him by smacking his head as hard as they can...

Cook deserves the Heisman over Matt Ryan IMO, mostly because Matt Ryan is ineligible due to being an NFL player

Can we make this our thing? Like instead of Roll Tide, if you see another ACC fan, "**** the refs" - "Yup, **** the refs"

Francois spends more time on his back than my ex girlfriend.

Clemson gunna get killed in the CFP if they can't bring their refs.

Shower thought: why doesn't Florida State call it the Jimbo-tron?

If I were Francois I would break into the offensive lines home in the middle of the night and beat the dog **** out of each one of them. He has spent more time on his back than a Tri Delta pledge

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I like this one:

"I still think SEC refs have had it out for us since we threatened to murder that Gaffney call guy. I mean c'mon it was 15 years ago. What's a few death threats anyway?"

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Dobbs, the ground doesn't wear orange.....
:rotfl:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Wow the University of Tennessee commercial showed a farmer, a busker, a fast food worker, an elementary school teacher, and a groundskeeper. I mean I'm not putting down any of those professions at all, but it's like you're handing them ammo."

:lol2:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Wow the University of Tennessee commercial showed a farmer, a busker, a fast food worker, an elementary school teacher, and a groundskeeper. I mean I'm not putting down any of those professions at all, but it's like you're handing them ammo."

:lol2:

Things you can do with a UT diploma ??

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They forgot Handicapped Parking Permit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.