Obinna Eze-comments

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
This kid is very intriguing. Has the size to be a dominating LT and a big body in the lane as a PF. In other words, a two sport player. With a FB schollie he wouldn't take away from White's numbers. Don't know what his skills are in BB, but Summers obviously likes him.

A 247 composite 4* and overall .8930 score, he meets the negators' minimal standards and looks very athletic.

http://247sports.com/Player/Obinna-Eze-85538

Hard to see much of his ability at LT in the HUDL vid, but he apparently also plays DE for his team and blew up many plays from that side of the ball. Once again, it is hard to get much from a highlight vid or info on the competition, but you can't argue with the size and he is definitely not fat.

Comments?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like he's 30 years old.
maxresdefault.jpg

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
He plays for Davidson Academy which is a small private Christian school in Nashville. This school does not play at the same level of competition as some of the bigger private schools in the Nashville area such as Montgomery Bell Academy (MBA) or Brentwood Academy or the larger public high schools out in the suburbs. I think I would pass on him. Besides he's 30 years old and he has a dorky name that sounds somewhat of a blend of Obama and Procto-Eze cream.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will say this, if he tries to play basketball too he will have great difficulty getting to the size we need for an OT or OG.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will say this, if he tries to play basketball too he will have great difficulty getting to the size we need for an OT or OG.

Probably so. Maybe he can play tight end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator