Offense ranked 14th in the SEC/120th in the Nation

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Yeah, I noticed that the other day, but I didn't want to bring it up. If the Gators move the ball against Alabama's defense it will be a miracle. I want to see Alabama win, but I don't want to see the Gators get slaughtered. I hope the Gators give it a good effort.

I don't think the Gators will score, but I'm not really confident in Alabama's offense either. But I think Alabama will score more than Florida because their offense and defense are both ranked higher than Florida's. We all know that anything can happen in college football...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I noticed that the other day, but I didn't want to bring it up. If the Gators move the ball against Alabama's defense it will be a miracle. I want to see Alabama win, but I don't want to see the Gators get slaughtered. I hope the Gators give it a good effort.

I don't think the Gators will score, but I'm not really confident in Alabama's offense either. But I think Alabama will score more than Florida because their offense and defense are both ranked higher than Florida's. We all know that anything can happen in college football...

I fully expect Saban to play mostly his 3rd string RS Freshmen 4* guys so his starters stay healthy for the playoffs. He knows we are horrible on Offense and can't score, so there's little risk in giving his young guys a lot of live action experience in this game. It'll be a great scrimmage for them and help some of them be ready to step into starter roles next year as RS Sophs. As is should be if you have the kind of depth you're supposed to have in the SEC.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I fully expect Saban to play mostly his 3rd string RS Freshmen 4* guys so his starters stay healthy for the playoffs. He knows we are horrible on Offense and can't score, so there's little risk in giving his young guys a lot of live action experience in this game. It'll be a great scrimmage for them and help some of them be ready to step into starter roles next year as RS Sophs. As is should be if you have the kind of depth you're supposed to have in the SEC.

Those guys are five stars...they'd eat our lunch

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014

dafuq?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I know, it is not allowed to cheer for more than one team. Too bad, I do it anyway. Alabama is my favorite team, and Florida is next. I want Florida to win every game except when they play Alabama.
Bama&gator is alright in my book. Believe it or not he's not the only bama fan who also likes Florida. I have a coworker who is a rabid rammer jammer but she also loves Florida. Watches both games every weekend and only time she roots against the gators is when we play bama. She loves Florida, its kinda strange to me but legitimate for her nonetheless.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
JR78. He is JR78 and he always has been. He used to say he was "an SEC fan" for some bizarre reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.