Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Thread*** Florida @ UK

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Didn’t bother watching. Short of facing a group of walk-ons because uk’s scholarship players were all out with covid (and even then, the outcome wouldn’t be guaranteed), I knew we had zero chance in this game with mw as our coach.

When will Strickland figure it out?
When those dumbazzes with the Rowdy Reptile shirt stop showing up.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
When we tied the game in the second half; I was hoping for some light, but without a second big man, kentucky ran over uis.

That throw down in the second half should have been a flagrant 2 and ejection, but one of our players stepped in between - stupid! Anyway, it probably didn't matter, because the refs were not calling fouls against the cats. Game over!

Our win record against top teams is atrocious. So, we cannot lose to the pigs, ag guys, canines or commodes in our final six games; and we must win a game in the sec tourney to hope to get to the dance.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When those dumbazzes with the Rowdy Reptile shirt stop showing up.

If you are referring to the students they will continue to attend since they are compensated to do so.

Should you need a barometer for the state of gator basketball think about the fact that for the last 5-6 years the students earn points for attending basketball games. For some reason the administration never needed to compensate the students when Billy was here.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When we tied the game in the second half; I was hoping for some light, but without a second big man, kentucky ran over uis.

That throw down in the second half should have been a flagrant 2 and ejection, but one of our players stepped in between - stupid! Anyway, it probably didn't matter, because the refs were not calling fouls against the cats. Game over!

Our win record against top teams is atrocious. So, we cannot lose to the pigs, ag guys, canines or commodes in our final six games; and we must win a game in the sec tourney to hope to get to the dance.

If you really care about gator basketball you should be hoping that we don’t make the tournament field this season

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
If you are referring to the students they will continue to attend since they are compensated to do so.

Should you need a barometer for the state of gator basketball think about the fact that for the last 5-6 years the students earn points for attending basketball games. For some reason the administration never needed to compensate the students when Billy was here.
Seems like a good time to knock out a piece of freshman azz, there are pts for that as well. But I agree, conning people into attending is embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.