Gator Basketball ***Official BBALL Thread*** NIT Season Tip-Off UF vs Pitt / UF vs #13 Baylor (Barclay Center)

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Baylor is a very good team, deep and talented. By that benchmark, we're pretty good too.

Great game for spectators.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
91 points. If they have a normal night from three we blow them out. Not upset at the team for this loss. Pissed at the magical night Baylor had from 3 that they won't repeat this year

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only stat line we lost was the 3 pt %.
They made 6 more with equal opportunities.
We had the advantage or pushed on all other stats vs the #13 team, who was on fire.
I like this group of Gators and think they’ll eventually start winning these tough games. Need to get the D tightened up.
Go Gators!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The only stat line we lost was the 3 pt %.
They made 6 more with equal opportunities.
We had the advantage or pushed on all other stats vs the #13 team, who was on fire.
I like this group of Gators and think they’ll eventually start winning these tough games. Need to get the D tightened up.
Go Gators!
So far things out of their control led to two losses

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is all without our starting center and our SG playing sick.

We’re really good. I’d argue best team since 2013.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We are a very good team. We played them to the wire, had em tied at HT. A little more development and we win that game. We are going to be scary good by the time the tourny rolls around.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
We are a very good team. We played them to the wire, had em tied at HT. A little more development and we win that game. We are going to be scary good by the time the tourny rolls around.
You don't beat many good teams that hit near 60% from 3 for the game. We beat them to tonight if they have a normal 40-45% night from 3. We scored 91. We weren't outplayed. They has an unnaturally hot night from 3

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You don't beat many good teams that hit near 60% from 3 for the game. We beat them to tonight if they have a normal 40-45% night from 3. We scored 91. We weren't outplayed. They has an unnaturally hot night from 3
Are you arguing a point I made or just looking to start a debate?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We’d beat them both rn if we ran it back. And we played both teams missing a starter.
We’re 4-2 with losses to the only good teams we’ve played. I agree we’re much better but let’s not pretend we’re something we’re not.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We’re 4-2 with losses to the only good teams we’ve played. I agree we’re much better but let’s not pretend we’re something we’re not.

Pitt is a good team so that’s already false. We lost to two ranked teams in extremely tight games where we’re down a starter.

I know Mike White hurt you, but it’s okay to be excited about this team, I promise

I Love You Hug GIF

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh man, are you in trouble or what. I bet you didn’t even watch the game.

We’re going to the Sweet 16. Heard it here first. Good chance at NCAA Champs. This was the first time in history a team has made over 50% from 3 and no one has ever won against a team like that, especially without starters.

Who cares how our Free Throws are, don’t even ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator