Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida at South Carolina

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, Auburn is undefeated 13-0 and Arkansas is 12-1! We gotta get better quickly

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
As much as White pisses me off, I hate to see them lose. Maybe the Bama game was a wake up call, but who knows. Good to see them beat the cocks on the road with the Franks "hack the other team" style of play.
Martin needs to get a technical for screaming at his own players, much less the other team and the refs.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
An early dawning = looks like when Nembhard gets in his "zone" it elevates everyone's play. Hope his 20 ppg continues, because teammates
Johnson scores near 20, Lewis scores 15, Blackshear (minus foul trouble) scores 16, Locke scores 16, etc.
I really like the idea that from now on Gators average in the 80s or above. Doesn't that seem fit for the young stars we have?
Wishful but rational thinking:

1) It appears Scotty Lewis is regaining the accuracy he shot in High school. That will be around16 ppg.
2) Nembhard has begun to execute as he did during Canada summer's play.
3) Kids prove to themselves that they can win when Blackshear is canceled out. {that's calming for Blackshear also)
4) Coach White went about yelling unto a technical. That surely alerts the players as to his O&B roiling blood and his expectation on his players.
5) Our D, it can get better, spurred on by example these Gators gave to themselves these last 3 games.

Now, coach White needs to have practices that drill-in continuing this upbeat play. Go Gators: on a long winning streak.
And please-please do not backslide.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Martin needs to get a technical for screaming at his own players, much less the other team and the refs.
giphy.gif

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Reminds me of this

thumb_what-we-lhave-here-s-atailureto-communicate-failure-to-communicate-54102365.png

Or, I have a Korean coworker with a heavy accent. I love to watch him speak to leadership, shouting at them 3ft away across the table when he feels he isn't being understood. Increase volume always makes it easier to understand someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.