Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs South Florida

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any win is still a win....... But we look like 5 guys playing keep away from the basket.......

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't watch the game, but I did follow online. All can do is shake my head and wonder where is the team that beat Ohio State and FSU. Come the SEC schedule, based on what I've seen so far, we are in deep doo doo! I've totally lost my confidence in Mike White. All his teams are consistently inconsistent! I thought this year was going to be different. Sad, so sad! The really bad news is next year!

Mike White teams are great if your eyes need a good bloodletting

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I really really really want to like Mike White, he runs a clean program, seems like a good guy, recruits well. But damn the teams he puts out are an exercise in futility. Like playing golf, and hitting that sweet stroke one hole, feeling in the zone and then the next hole, topping the ball into the hazard, slicing into rough and triple putting a 3 foot putt. Its like why the hell play the game? Why the hell watch this team?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I really really really want to like Mike White, he runs a clean program, seems like a good guy, recruits well. But damn the teams he puts out are an exercise in futility. Like playing golf, and hitting that sweet stroke one hole, feeling in the zone and then the next hole, topping the ball into the hazard, slicing into rough and triple putting a 3 foot putt. Its like why the hell play the game? Why the hell watch this team?
More like playing from the black tees with a pitching wedge and a putter.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Didn't watch the game, but I did follow online. All can do is shake my head and wonder where is the team that beat Ohio State and FSU. Come the SEC schedule, based on what I've seen so far, we are in deep doo doo! I've totally lost my confidence in Mike White. All his teams are consistently inconsistent! I thought this year was going to be different. Sad, so sad! The really bad news is next year!
That team was new. White hadn't infected it yet. Once he Imposed his style it was over

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Just got back from Xmas shopping and read the first page. How badly did we get beat?
Look here, smart ass, you know no one suffers winning like GatorChatterers.
We can all see the writing on the wall. Medium Talent. Average season. Legacy eroded.
Downward trajectory. Fire Mike Whitey.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Look here, smart ass, you know no one suffers winning like GatorChatterers.
We can all see the writing on the wall. Medium Talent. Average season. Legacy eroded.
Downward trajectory. Fire Mike Whitey.
Its basketball, who cares?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When the fanbase strongly despises the head coach, the basketball program is in the process of dying. I know White's coaching is killing me.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There's a year-end tournament that's nationally popular. It draws crowds ... and lots of $$.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I get the feeling we are going to hit conference play at 9-3 and then get utterly crushed.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Its basketball, who cares?
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.