***Official Game Thread*** Florida @ Alabama Tuesday at 9 ET

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Weird thing is, he's the most talented we've had in a long time. His speed and quickness are NBA caliber, but he just hasn't been able to avoid the TOs.

His shooting has improved this year which is a bonus. Hope he plays strong to close out his career, seems like a good dude.

But some times having great speed and quickness is a liability. Without a plan and a good one you drive into trouble and have no way out of it either.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Minus his lack of outside shooting ability, he is playing very well. His turnovers have been manageable, and he makes up for them with great defense, and steals that lead to breakaway points. He's also seemed to settle down at the FT line (although I didn't check the numbers).

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Minus his lack of outside shooting ability, he is playing very well. His turnovers have been manageable, and he makes up for them with great defense, and steals that lead to breakaway points. He's also seemed to settle down at the FT line (although I didn't check the numbers).

I agree. My issues are more due to Chiozza's ineffectiveness. I wish he would just focus on distributing because he shoots it so poorly and sometimes tries to do too much.

Regardless, I am extremely pleased with where we are at and think we have a very bright future.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed.
Kasey was 5-6 from the FT line last night and is shooting .655 for the season so far, up from the abysmal .538 last year. He should still be over 70%.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Kasey is playing well enough to get a shot with an NBA team. His shooting will always be a liability, but even that has gotten better. His ability to break somebody down off the dribble and then dish to an open guy is what makes him attractive in the league... probably a career back up PG, but that isn't the worst thing in the world.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I really like the message White continues to preach, and what he says after the games. He is sounding more mature himself, and he's growing.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Does Mike have a scalp problem?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't be a head-scratcher how the lead players slumped ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.