***Official game thread Florida at Mizzou***

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
So looks like we will have the 8 seed in the conference tournament and play Arkansas. Win that and we get revenge on the Aggies?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Florida wins 82 to 72. Pretty weak second half defensively. On to the conference tournament and hopefully we get a few.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hate being on the bubble.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
At least we are somewhat alive still...
The committee doesn't usually put alot of stock into conference tourney play. I think we have to atleast make it to the championship game and even then I don't feel safe if we lose.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The committee doesn't usually put alot of stock into conference tourney play. I think we have to atleast make it to the championship game and even then I don't feel safe if we lose.

Probably true. I'd like to see us get to 20 wins and I'll feel like we have a shot at making it.

Or we can win the tourney and leave no doubt ;)

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Did we get r ass handed to us in 2nd half?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
8 seed and we get Arky on Thursday, likely early in the day, if we win, we get the 1 seed Collie ****ers on Friday. Being on the opposite side of the bracket from UK isn't a bad thing either.:pumper:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
8 seed and we get Arky on Thursday, likely early in the day, if we win, we get the 1 seed Collie ****ers on Friday. Being on the opposite side of the bracket from UK isn't a bad thing either.:pumper:

Yep an A@M win would get us in. South Carolina having a bad tourney would help some as well.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We got the best possible draw imo. I don't feel good about beating arky but would rather see them in the first round than anybody else other than maybe Tennessee. Rather have anm than uk or Vandy in the second round.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Probably true. I'd like to see us get to 20 wins and I'll feel like we have a shot at making it.

Or we can win the tourney and leave no doubt ;)

A 20-win season would be fine for such young players with a first year coach, replacing a legend-coach.
That's my hope.

It would be great if during off-season Egbunu got some Akeem-Walton-like training.
Were he to develop a 6 to 8 foot turnaround jumper to go with his dunk-talent, he & these
Gators would chomp.
Chiozza needs to incessantly practice sharpshooting, probly using a few hypmotism-visualization
sessions. All need to experiment with Rick Berry's "Granny-style" FTs and compare % stats.
If Hayes, Leon, Allen etc improve, even with just the natural growth by a year's experience,
we should have a 20+ season next year. Oops, a "wait 'til next year" sentiment.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
After watching the highlights:

Our passing was much better, especially Chiozza and Allen

Our 3pt shooting seemed more confident, once we made a few it was like a switch went on.

Hill and Drob have been our best 3pt shooters recently...Hills shot has really improved, more arc and confidence. Drob looks really smooth shooting now as well

Allen seems to have great shooting form...problem is when he misses he usually is fading off center...either backwards or left or right. When he stays center and maybe a little forward its usually automatic

Missouri is bad...so hopefully this was a confidence building game that we didn't really get in the non conference and conference schedule

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
2 wins will get us in.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Chiozza played great. We still shoot poorly but just enough to win it tonite. IF we beat Arky and upset TAM we are in........but do we really want to be in it and get beat first round by SW Illinois Tech.........I have this delusion we get in and they find their shooting touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator