Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Proud of the fight and we def made strides, but man losing is getting old

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kasey Hill finally scoring was a good thing but what is our shooting % the last 4 1/2 games (sInce Miami 2nd half) I swear it cant be better than around a low 30% range it seems.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We fought back. I'm hoping we get some of these struggles offensively fixed.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The boys fought back. Hill played well and Robinson is improving. Other than that we really need to hit some shots. DFS has not been playing well (his hand seems to be impacting his shooting) and we have no offensive playmakers outside of Hill.

I don't think Alex Murphy makes a huge difference and currently I give us a 50/50 shot at making the tourney. The SEC is week and we need to get some wins early to help our chances.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Going to be long season. Just don't have the horses inside. Hope we can make the tourney though.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n118286 said:
Why is that Kurtz kid still on the team and starting games? I thought he was a charity case senior walkon last year that we put in a few times in garbage minutes.

The kid has given us all he's got every time he's on the floor. Due to the circumstances, he's had to play some serious minutes for us. Glad he's on the team and is contributing any way he can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.