***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Corn Dogs***

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I feel something I never thought I’d feel again as a Gator fan...Apathy...it’s the absolute worst...I feel like this game is gonna look exactly like 15/16

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I feel something I never thought I’d feel again as a Gator fan...Apathy...it’s the absolute worst...I feel like this game is gonna look exactly like 15/16

I'd be relieved as hell if the score was the same as the 2015 game. The 2016 game will be far more likely.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive never really returned from 2013

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I'd be relieved as hell if the score was the same as the 2015 game. The 2016 game will be far more likely.

I wish I could be excited for anything now...we’re gonna go to the outback bowl and get beat by Indiana or some ****

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I wish I could be excited for anything now...we’re gonna go to the outback bowl and get beat by Indiana or some ****

I'm with you. The season has turned into a turd floating in a public Walmart bathroom. Couldn't even beat the teams we were supposed to.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I'm with you. The season has turned into a turd floating in a public Walmart bathroom. Couldn't even beat the teams we were supposed to.

It’s even the way we looked beating VANDY UT UK I got Mac PTSD and last night just crushed my spirit...maybe I’ll get it back when I hear who were playing in a bowl with all the opt outs were gonna have

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
It's the way we lost that plagues me.

Between Marco and the ****ty playcalling idk...that corner blitz pissed me off so bad...the other thing that sucks is not kicking that FG...that 4th down stop gave them so much confidence

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Between Marco and the ****ty playcalling idk...that corner blitz pissed me off so bad...the other thing that sucks is not kicking that FG...that 4th down stop gave them so much confidence
Defense was still unsure, our sure FG kicker turns unsure and Trask made several mistakes, decision making at crucial times sucked. We made Murphy's Law look like a stroke of luck.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Defense was still unsure, our sure FG kicker turns unsure and Trask made several mistakes, decision making at crucial times sucked. We made Murphy's Law look like a stroke of luck.

That INT was a complete LSU Murphy’s law play

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator