Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Shaping up like another moral victory. I think we’ve got like 3 of those this year.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Played well enough to win 8 or 9 games this season. Just not enough in all facets of the game. Have to be much better next season or else 5-7 will be our record again

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Dogs sh1t playcalling.

Have uall noticed everytime we get a new HC they something completely stupid when they get off the plane??

We got butters playing Clairsville at QB. Chump and cheeseburger had the schematic advantage. Billy with scared money. What did dorky dan have?

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
He can throw a really nice ball towards the sideline. He can channel his inner Kobe Bryant and throw a beautiful fadeaway ball. Now, can he set his feet and snipe a WR between the numbers with a pass downfield?

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
We can agree to disagree. I just do not care about the officiating as much as others. We have yet to be called for a PF for anything other than stupidity. FSU got called for roughing the passer which was questionable but it was called. I deal with what happens not what does not happen. Calls will be missed on both sides on almost every play.

That’s the problem, though, calls aren’t being missed against both teams proportionally. Don’t act like you’re above bytching about missed calls, either. I’ve seen enough of your posts over the years to know better.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If we get the ball back with a chance to win I say we run go routes down the sideline and see if we can attract enough PI penalties to get within reach of tossing it to the endzone. Normally that would be an awful plan but I see no other way of moving the ball at this point.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
That’s the problem, though, calls aren’t being missed against both teams proportionally. Don’t act like you’re above bytching about missed calls, either. I’ve seen enough of your posts over the years to know better.
I will complain if a call is missed but I do not dwell on it affecting the entire game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
and here comes another stupid PF penalty for not understanding how to play the game. We are incompetent from the top down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator