Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
What about the dip**** assistant coaches watching this **** from the sidelines.

I would get so far away from napier Gator fans would forget my name. Just shut the damn program if this is the product. I wish we are only bad enough to suck donkey balls.

Ron Zook is a gd coaching God compared to these ****bags. He at least beat some teams and never had a losi g season. Bad ass too. Gonna fight a whole fraternity. Napier is gonna invite corn rows over to **** his wife. Norvell gonna have the bus stop by billys house so he can get a bj and Billy just gonna be aw shucks. He needs to get his dick sucked too right?? I just gotta cleanup the PFs and a better job coaching.

I hate this ****er so bad.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
The coaches, if we can even call them that, are a complete disgrace to football. The product they put on the field on a weekly basis continues to be nothing more than an educational video for real coaches at other programs to show their players what not to do in order to be successful.

I feel terrible for the players that thought they were coming to UF to play big time college football, instead have to suffer through this holocaust.

Nothing will be done about it because the ones with the authority to do something simply don't care. They're not even watching.

Of all the atrocious hires in the past decade, it is astronomical to me that it just gets worse every time. Surely after four hires they could get it right, I mean even a hat and names on paper could get it right in four tries. But, I guess they proved me wrong. Their ability to fail is limitless and the only light at the end of the tunnel for this program comes from the mercy of the flames at the crematory.

Or maybe I'm overreacting to another loss?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
We’ve just gotten too comfortable with losing. We applaud the battle. We praise the effort. We console those hurting in the locker room. But we don’t hold anyone accountable. We don’t light any fires. We don’t raise expectations.

With every fiber in my body I believe we have to start there. We have to develop a winning mentality with uncompromising expectations. I’ve seen too many teams overcome too many obstacles to ever believe otherwise. This can be done with any type personality. It’s the consistency of the message regardless of the style of delivery. Mediocrity is unacceptable.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve just gotten too comfortable with losing. We applaud the battle. We praise the effort. We console those hurting in the locker room. But we don’t hold anyone accountable. We don’t light any fires. We don’t raise expectations.

With every fiber in my body I believe we have to start there. We have to develop a winning mentality with uncompromising expectations. I’ve seen too many teams overcome too many obstacles to ever believe otherwise. This can be done with any type personality. It’s the consistency of the message regardless of the style of delivery. Mediocrity is unacceptable.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm dead serious when I say this.

Thats it. 1 win against Sanford.

And I'm confident enough to put money on it. That's how horrid this simp is.
Sanford have Danny and C Rob fits . It’s ni
Gimme for Sunbelt Billy

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
With people focusing on stupid penalties like spitting and hitting a sliding QB, that's not what is killing this team.
This is: - We haven't taught our players how to tackle; we are the worst tackling team in the SEC
- We haven't taught our O-line how to block, they are terrible and seem to be on a mission to kill our own QB
- We have no secondary. They are Gawdawful and refuse to get in the way of allowing any receiver to score on us

Good, effective coaching cures all this. We have none, and that will always be the root cause as long as Slingblade is here

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
With people focusing on stupid penalties like spitting and hitting a sliding QB, that's not what is killing this team.
This is: - We haven't taught our players how to tackle; we are the worst tackling team in the SEC
- We haven't taught our O-line how to block, they are terrible and seem to be on a mission to kill our own QB
- We have no secondary. They are Gawdawful and refuse to get the in way of allowing any receiver to score on us
- Good, effective coaching cures all this. We have none, and that will always be the root cause as long as Slingblade is here
Do the offense next....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator