Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
So if he went back to full practice today that tells me they fudged the concussion RTP protocol. But fuq it, put his azz out there. If big Dez snatches his azz up he'll be in a circus tent next time slobbering on himself.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wouldn't be shocked if they were fudging that he practiced either with those CornDog MFers.

Wonder if he actually took reps. The guest on Shane's Podcast today from the Baton Rouge paper said "he was at practice yesterday".

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yep, ‘97
So, 5 on Saturday = beat FSU?
Yes Yes Yes GIF

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
We Gator fans are addicted to Hopium. A few days after we lose a game, the anger and vitriol has faded--then acceptance. We make our way to the Hopium den of our minds. And in the dimly lit cranial rooms we reserve for Hope--on the wall there hangs a faded poster, a little askew, of helmetless Earl Everett sacking Troy Smith--we lay back and take a hit and we hear, far off in the distance, a faint honk. Drifting in and out of consciousness, we occasionally look up to mumble..."We can win this game". Another hit...then sleep.
All time great post and absolutely the truth. Well done.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I'm not banking on anything regarding this game. Too much craziness when it come to UF/LSU. From Hurricanes to shoe throwing, nothing would surprise me at all. Playing desperate could go either way with this team. The odds are definitely NOT in UF's favor. Who TF knows what will happen.
All I know, is if I were a player on our team, I wouldn't let my girlfriend go to the game. It's bad enough that they are going to pantz us and take our lunch money, but leave the girls at home so they can't take them too.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I do not see us keeping it close unless we can string together long drives that culminate in points and then when lswho has the ball, they uncharacteristically stall or turn the ball over. Hard to see us match scores.

Interesting that Manny Nunnery is listed as starter at SAM and LB. 225lb. Maybe he's the healthiest available?

Has Wingo just not shown the staff what they need out of a LB?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.