***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Michigan***

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's now or never. Offense has been mediocre all game. If you don't dial up whatever you have in your bag of tricks now, it's over.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
McElwain is a complete fraud. He sold that idiot Foley an offensive bill of goods. UF probably wins the East again this year to put Strickland in a real spot. He needs to man up get this program on the right path. He is more likely to ditther and make McElwain fire Nuss.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are the PUMPER's still pumping on how great a coach Mac is... Harbuagh is an elite coach with an elite coaching staff and a stacked team. If he had better QB they would be up by 3 TD's.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry but this is unacceptable. I don't care if it's the first game of the season. We don't look ready from a coaching OR recruiting standpoint, and please don't try and sell me on the 2018 recruiting class being the answer. This is an inferior coaching staff.
Glad you finally see it. I wanted him gone last year. He just isn't the guy to turn this thing around.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Even tho we are getting manhandled on the field, the score is not indicative of the true game, but I am glad we opened against a real opponent. Nothing worse than beating down North Vermont Tech for Sewing Machines and the average fan thinking we have a good team. This game is a clinic in one coach who is big on fundamentals and details and one coach who is a complete:butters:

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Harbaugh can't get to the top of the Little 10. WAC Mac is a total embarrassment. Do not believe a word this loser says.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
McElwain...it was nice knowing you.

Yep. This guy should be left in Dallas. Complete fraud. There have been so many excuses up to this point, but it's official. This guy should've never been hired and should be removed instantly. I feel like I'm a decent guy, but seriously gtho Mac. You suck.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A Big Ten opponent has superior athletes. Let that sink in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator