Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Well, good ol' Mizzou tried to give it to us with that missed FG, but we, as usual, couldn't do anything with it. In all honesty, does anyone who watched the holes today think we will beat them? I sure as phukk don't. If they don't fire that ass clown after next week's debacle, they can kiss my ass goodbye until they do. FTS. Enough is enough.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want to tell you what I hoped would happen on that 2pt conversion attempt. I've seen enough of this crap.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody see Ar15? Was he back in the locker room filling out the transfer portal paperwork?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I do want to thank Mizzou for going for 2 so we would end this shyt show either way. I also would like to thank Mizzou for giving us a .01% chance of stopping the play by passing the ball. In fact I think the ball is still hanging in the air and we still can't get there. I have no idea why Mizzou did not just run the same running play over the left side. I am quite sure they would have netted 3 yards untouched. hell they netted 25 yards practically untouched on the previous 2 plays. they actually tried to make it fair and we just went full Cousin Eddie.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The defense rallied. The players were there. And you are ****ing pussy. Get the **** out of Florida.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen is explaining in the post-game presser the value of us having moved up the draft order by virtue of the loss.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
She's apparently more self-aware than Mullet head. That's not really too surprising.
He’s just ****ing loser. I’ve known that from the beginning but he just let the entire team down.

Edit: I did not realize he was this big of a loser. I just thought he was a warm body that knew a little about football that would be an upgrade from McStain. But How did he get here being this big of a loser?

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
C'mon guys, if it weren't for that one 2 point conversion we win. We are really just 6 plays away from being undefeated.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Anybody see Ar15? Was he back in the locker room filling out the transfer portal paperwork?

I said this a few months ago in response to a similar question and I’ll it again.

It doesn’t matter if we had played AR, it doesn’t matter if we had Tom Brady under center. So long as Dan Mullen is on the sidelines as HC, he’d find a way to fcvk it up with his boneheaded decisions. Dan Mullen is the problem and until he’s gone, nothing will change for the better.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I said this a few months ago in response to a similar question and I’ll it again.

It doesn’t matter if we had played AR, it doesn’t matter if we had Tom Brady under center. So long as Dan Mullen is on the sidelines as HC, he’d find a way to fcvk it up with his boneheaded decisions. Dan Mullen is the problem and until he’s gone, nothing will change for the better.
Agreed. Just hate to lose the potential that I believe AR15 has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.