Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
How 'bout we rattle Mr. rattler by putting him on his ass early & often, the rest will take care of itself...

Go Gators... :jog:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
We need to take the ball down the field and score on our first drive. Need to get off to a really good start and not get behind at Williams Brice. I think the first few minutes of this game will determine how we do.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think one of the keys to the game will be getting pressure on Rattler. I hope we play man press and bring the heat instead of rushing 3 and playing zone.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We need to take the ball down the field and score on our first drive. Need to get off to a really good start and not get behind at Williams Brice. I think the first few minutes of this game will determine how we do.
We start slow and USCe has been very good in the first halves of their games. This does not bode well for us.

Defense has to apply the best QB pressure they’ve produced all year. If they don’t, Rattler will pick our young secondary apart and put UF in a hole our dink and dunk offense behind Mertz wont be able to dig us out of.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We start slow and USCe has been very good in the first halves of their games. This does not bode well for us.

Defense has to apply the best QB pressure they’ve produced all year. If they don’t, Rattler will pick our young secondary apart and put UF in a hole our dink and dunk offense behind Mertz wont be able to dig us out of.
You might suspect the same game plan vs Tennessee, rely on the run game to keep the ball away from SC's offense. It's our MO and probably our best shot. But if our Defense shows up and we get the pressure and coverage, we could dominate, if our overall blocking for Mertz and the run game is on track. Were the game at home I would naturally have confidence. Time for BN and the team to win on the road, no doubt. If they can do that we can start thinking about two more wins post georgia. And no, I don't mean we will definitely lose to georgia.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You might suspect the same game plan vs Tennessee, rely on the run game to keep the ball away from SC's offense. It's our MO and probably our best shot. But if our Defense shows up and we get the pressure and coverage, we could dominate, if our overall blocking for Mertz and the run game is on track. Were the game at home I would naturally have confidence. Time for BN and the team to win on the road, no doubt. If they can do that we can start thinking about two more wins post georgia. And no, I don't mean we will definitely lose to georgia.
I agree as you state it here. One key with the offense on the keep away for me will be what role does Waites play and does Eguakin and Barber return to the OL from injury this week. And not to forget #7. That offense is totally different with those guys. Also how will Boardingham get involved. Statistically UF should win this game. They MUST get this "on the road" albatross off of them.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I agree as you state it here. One key with the offense on the keep away for me will be what role does Waites play and does Eguakin and Barber return to the OL from injury this week. And not to forget #7. That offense is totally different with those guys. Also how will Boardingham get involved. Statistically UF should win this game. They MUST get this "on the road" albatross off of them.
Off topic, but still erked we lost two apparently pretty good OL. Sometimes theses staffs take over and think they know better.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

"What, you mean, just, like, chuck it deep? That's disgusting. I have a lump in my throat just thinking about it. What are you, retarded?," James Franklin. Best response ever. Bet Billy wished he thought of that one first.

On the bright side... Happy Wife, Happy Life (tm); Joe Brady type OC incoming. Quiet down the fans for a couple more years. Score some damn points for a change. Less prostitutes needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator