Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
california-love-dance.gif
Better late than never.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Wild game. We may suck, but we suck less than the Cocks.
It's a win. A road win in the SEC, no less. So much improving the team could do if they get trained competently. But fuche it, an ugly win goes in the books as a win. 7 wins, even 8, not out of the question.

Need our our D, OL, and even Mertz to improve some(accuracy).

I feel a sense of calm. We are what we are.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
This was a great win. SC was stoked, ready after the off week, loud fans. We showed up and responded to all their big plays then pulled it out at the end. Now we have a chance to grow further.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I did not think we could score 41, much less 28 even. Had I not watched and you told me SC scored 39 I would have bet the farm we lost.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This team and coaching staff needed this one badly. Fought back in a hostile environment. Hope they enjoy it and then get back to work for a date in Jax.
:chomp:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This was a great win. SC was stoked, ready after the off week, loud fans. We showed up and responded to all their big plays then pulled it out at the end. Now we have a chance to grow further.
For sure. Beat georgia? Why not. Our defense looked like poop today, but vandy scored 20 on them.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
What a game! The defense wasn’t good, and the OL wasn’t great, but lots of positives to take from this win. Huge monkey off Napier’s back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator