***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Vanderbilt***

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Please tell me we didn't intend to put that kick into play. Please tell me that was a mistake or slipped foot by the kicker. They return it to the 41 and one of our 2 functional safeties is down for an injury.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kyle Trask with a rushing TD!!

:chomp: :chomp:

(...but he needs to tuck the ball in when he goes)

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Just a thought but if D Mason is fired would we want him as a DC? His daughter is at UF so it would make sense.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
DM better have a long discussion with his coaches and medical staff about their criteria for putting an injured player back on the field. Will Stewart be able to walk again???

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hope this a sign that Diabate will be a solid replacement for Greenard next year. I know, it's vandy... he's a freshman and needs to add weight.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I hope this a sign that Diabate will be a solid replacement for Greenard next year. I know, it's vandy... he's a freshman and needs to add weight.
You will know we are back with a full complement of good players when a guy like Diabate's size never sniffs the field. I saw him up close and personal at last week's game and he is a toothpick. He was manhandled all day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.