Official Gator Draft thread

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n134279 said:
Zach was wrong on that, too, Easley's knee was just a tweak.

At least he broke a Crucial story. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n134207 said:
And Zach was the one who broke the story on Twitter. Dude is on a losing streak like I've never seen in my life.
When was he on a winning streak? First thing I remember was the class when he predicted Agholor, Diggs and about 6 other five star players were going to be signing day flips for us. Apparently Misschimp believed him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Humphries announces his departure on Instagram.

@ZachAbolverdi: #UF junior OT D.J. Humphries announces he's turning pro on his Instagram. #Gators http://t.co/1gcOaLsDE2

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just on on gatorsports that Humphries might be a first rounder. It's hard to imagine that but I hope he does.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n172794 said:
Just on on gatorsports that Humphries might be a first rounder. It's hard to imagine that but I hope he does.

I hope they all make it big at the next level. It would sure prove just how crappy a head coach "he who shall not be named" really is.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n172798 said:
I hope they all make it big at the next level. It would sure prove just how crappy a head coach "he who shall not be named" really is.

:exactly:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n172794 said:

No way in hell that happens. If they just go on potential and workouts he may go late 3rd round if he is lucky imo.

These articles on draft picks get more ridiculous every year and the sites will have the range for guys in the draft but if you look at their projections they will have way too many players than can be taken in those rounds projected there usually.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
ATXGator;n133422 said:
Morrison and Bullard have been reported to possibly leave early, but neither one of them has come out. Both of them would be better off staying another year.. IMO.

Morrison is not fast enough to be a NFL linebacker. He will be a special teams player only.

Bullard can be a NFL starter I just think another year would improve his draft status.
Both have already announced that they are coming back for another year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n172851 said:
I wonder if that is because they don't consider him worthy to check out as a WR in the combine because I would lean to him making an NFL roster just based on special teams.

I wonder if it had something to do with him not joining the team in the bowl game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator