TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
FLA 13 (missed PAT)
F$U 10

Total 23

Beyond the box score:
  • We miss our first FG attempt and JMac benches Hardin for the remainder of his life. We go for it on every 4th down that isn't an obvious punt from our end. EDIT - our offense inspires a new trend, punting on 3rd down.
  • FSU gains some rushing yards in Q1, but our defense is back to prove themselves again both up front and in the secondary. Aside from a Dalvin Cook rushing TD early, F$U never sniffs the red zone again.
  • Townsend is the player of the game with punts that flip the field significantly, and he does so often (we have more punts than 1st downs).
  • Our two TDs come off a KT pass in the flat where he breaks a few tackes from inside their 30, BP or Calloway midrange catch over the middle from about 45 yds out, and/or a pass to the TE from the red zone. All passes are relatively 'easy' and 'simple', and other than those TH has another game of agony.
  • Turnovers - we cough up a fumble/interception on a poor throw that is mishandled, but our defense gets us 2-3 turnovers in good field position.
  • Students arrive late, leave early, and the message board again bitches and moans about an ugly win.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators - 16
Semenholes - 12
Total - 28

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UF14
Sow20

Last edited:

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Gators 7
FSU 24
Total 31
Really hate putting that down the 1st week I join but I just don't trust our offense right now and it seems our defense is starting to resent them for it like they did last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator