***Official UF vs LSU Game Thread***

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n298748 said:
That's not funny. You took years off my life.

I thought it was hilarious. Lighten up Francis.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n298749 said:
I thought it was hilarious. Lighten up Francis.

I meant the time between seeing the post and reading the link!!!!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n298761 said:
All blues tonight if anyone cares.

These kids seem to be into the solid colors this year. They're winning though so no complaints lol.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n298713]I remember what they said about Bo Jackson before Auburn visited in '84. We totally eliminated the guy from the game plan. LSU is one dimensional, which is risky business on offense. Stack the eff out of the box and commit them to beating us through the air. [/QUOTE]

And we held Bo to 47 yards the following year at Auburn. Seems to me he took himself out of one of the games with an "injury".

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I'll bet LSU comes out throwing. Lots of play action. They know we will put the CBs in press man and crowd the box. Bet they try to go over the top in the first quarter to get points and momentum and then settle in to a steady diet of Fournette and Co on the ground for the rest of the game.

Gator D is going to have to try and out think and outplay these guys.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
LongTooth;n298824 said:
I'll bet LSU comes out throwing. Lots of play action. They know we will put the CBs in press man and crowd the box. Bet they try to go over the top in the first quarter to get points and momentum and then settle in to a steady diet of Fournette and Co on the ground for the rest of the game.

Gator D is going to have to try and out think and outplay these guys.

This does worry me a bit, but you'd think LSU would have done this by now knowing that every team they play is going to stack the box. Our DB's can play man coverage. I say stack the box until LSU proves there's actually a passing game to worry about.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Well I'm here, haven't been gang raped yet, but roads are clogged and no parking anywhere. Not many Gators, but to be expected I suppose.

The ugly chicks outnumber the pretty ones 10:1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatormac2112;n298892 said:
Well I'm here, haven't been gang raped yet, but roads are clogged and no parking anywhere. Not many Gators, but to be expected I suppose.

The ugly chicks outnumber the pretty ones 10:1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0222_zps01b0fc0b.jpg

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Swamped Gator;n298846 said:
This does worry me a bit, but you'd think LSU would have done this by now knowing that every team they play is going to stack the box. Our DB's can play man coverage. I say stack the box until LSU proves there's actually a passing game to worry about.

That's what the Mad hatter wants us to think. He knows that we know that he knows that we would do that therefore he knows we won't do that so that is exactly what he is going to do.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Listening to local Tiger pre game-
They are saying it is packed to the brim, people parking 20 miles away in unsanctioned maverick lots and taking buses.

GatorintheKnox

Masshole
Sep 20, 2015
Ballsy call on 4th down but that's the way you have to be when points are at a premium on the road.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator