IT'S PAYBACK TIME FELLAS!

Commense Conversing...

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We should win this game. Last year's game should be enough motivation to stay focused, but this is where we really find out about how this team deals with success. It is one thing to beat Tenn by coming back in the 4th quarter. There were a lot of mistakes Mac and coaching staff could go back to (tackling for example) and use as motivation to keep the team focused. The defense was embarassed at how they played against Tennessee. The Ole Miss game was about as perfect as a team can play and now the challenge for the coaches is to get the team to recognized that the way they focused and practiced directly led to that success. If we get over that hump that will be huge for this team. The other issue is LSU is also after Mizzou and the team could start looking ahead since Mizzou has not been very good this year.

This will be a huge game for Mizzou. If the Gators come out focused we should be fine. This is all mental and will really show McElwain's ability to keep the team moving forward.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
We have a chance to reach the midpoint of the season at 6 - 0. Something not many people believed we could do. Great start, now lets see if we can finish. I believe we beat Mizzou and really have a shot at beating LSU. Fornette is going to get his yards but can they throw it enough on our D and DB's to beat us. We can worry about that next week. Till then bring on the Tigers from Mizzou, its time to finally beat them down!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just like Ol Miss.... mizzu is due for some serious payback. We're coming to collect.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No margin of victory is too big in this one. Their offense is horrid.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Remembering how we all felt after that game,..ugh. They've had a bad whipping coming. I hope we can give it to them.

beaniemonk

Cubicle Gangster
Nov 24, 2014
We'll make their freshman QB beat us. He won't.
He looks like he's fresh off a Nickelodeon tween sitcom.

- By the end of Q1, "so much for the letdown" talk commences.
- Another 1st half shutout.
- 4 TOs (3 INTs).
- Big punt return game for Callaway.
- All game, defense & special teams irons it on the green and offense putts it in. Score is higher than offensive stats would indicate.
- Mizzou's late garbage TD+2 almost gives JD an aneurysm.

47-8.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n292174 said:
Rumor is Mauks suspension is for cocaine....

So Maty Mauk really IS the Stephen Garcia of Missouri football. :lol:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The players won't look past Mizzou this week. They are the two-time defending East champs and have blown us out 2 straight years. UF will be ready.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I expect us to take em behind the woodshed. I think we're gonna have a chip on our shoulder. If grier and the offensive line stay dialed in , it could get real ugly because our defense is gonna is gonna dominate that offense .

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@BruceFeldmanCFB: #Mizzou is second in the nation with 48 TFLs despite starting 2 freshmen & a sophomore on its DLine: http://t.co/vsArA287Dk

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n292365 said:
@BruceFeldmanCFB: #Mizzou is second in the nation with 48 TFLs despite starting 2 freshmen & a sophomore on its DLine: http://t.co/vsArA287Dk

They definitely have a great front 7, and this defense forces turnovers probably better than anyone in the country over the last several years. Hence why I think it's going to be low scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.