kelvin-taylor-chaz-elder-ncaa-football-florida-south-carolina-590x900.jpg

Commence Conversing

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be there losing my voice. Tickets are plentiful. Temp around 60 for a high, light wind, sunshine.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n310925 said:
I'll be there losing my voice. Tickets are plentiful. Temp around 60 for a high, light wind, sunshine.
Nice football weather for sure.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hope vandy was just a trap game letdown after jawja. Otherwise we are in trouble.
:fear:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Best watch out. USC is the only other team (besides us) in the SEC east with a win over a ranked opponent.

In the SEC west, however, there is only 1 team (guess who?) that doesn't have a win over a ranked opponent.

ProcrastiGATOR

2019 GatorChatter March Madness Bracket CHAMPION!
Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2015
BostonGator84;311014 said:
Best watch out. USC is the only other team (besides us) in the SEC east with a win over a ranked opponent.

In the SEC west, however, there is only 1 team (guess who?) that doesn't have a win over a ranked opponent.

The only ranked opponents that they have play are UGgay and LSwho. Which they lost both.....badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ProcrastiGATOR;n311020 said:
The only ranked opponents that they have play are UGgay and LSwho. Which they lost both.....badly.

vs UNC W 17-13

I think that's who he's talking about that they beat. Weren't ranked at the time, but are now ranked 23.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our offense has got to play better and avoid those stupid turnovers again or else we are going to lose this game. This will be a tough game on the road so I hope our guys are ready and have sobered up from that nonsense vs Vandy. Go Gators!!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If our OL doesn't play better we are in trouble. Bullard and Ivey out... Sherrit suspended for the first half...

South Carolina is playing better and this one is on the road... I am not confident. I'm hoping the close game against Vandy gets these guys extra focused.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Their defense isn't anywhere near as good as any of the squads we played against in October. If Sharpe and Ivey come back in, this could look like a breakout game for the Offense. We will need points though. The scoreline will look nothing like the Vandy game and they are playing with passion under the interim coach.

Lots of guys on our D seem to think Bullard and Neal will be back. Ivie is out for sure.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The question is in the words of Coach, will "we need to get a little better this week after that last game" be enough to beat home field and their attitude? It Should, but our recent revisit to playing a little jekyl and hyde has me wondering... Go Gators!!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jbossgator8;n311093 said:
Our offense has got to play better and avoid those stupid turnovers again or else we are going to lose this game. This will be a tough game on the road so I hope our guys are ready and have sobered up from that nonsense vs Vandy. Go Gators!!

Considering we only had 6 turnovers before last week, I have to believe that was an aberration that won't happen again.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully, the refs won't destroy our fast start momentum two weeks in a row.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Maybe Treon will play better on the road this week. Since the last drive of LSU he fell apart, but maybe being away will help. Seems like he still has a hangover at home from last year. Difference is we are waiting to cheer him rather than boo the coach.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This will be the worst defense we've played since New Mexico State. Seriously.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n311640 said:
This will be the worst defense we've played since New Mexico State. Seriously.

Yeah, but it'll also be the worst offense they've faced, too. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n311676 said:
Yeah, but it'll also be the worst offense they've faced, too. :lol:
Nope, they played UCF and Vandy. We are no lower than third worst they've played :proud:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator