Oh My God: Is It an Asteroid? No, It's the Tennessee Volunteers!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's the story of the Millennium. I can hardly believe it myself. The Florida Gators have been defeated by their bitterest rival, the Florida State Seminoles, five out of the last six years. They've lost an unprecedented three in a row at their beloved Swamp to the Noles. Even the despised and venerated Bobby Bowden takes a back seat to FSU head coach, Jimbo Fisher, as the ultimate Gator Killer. What's his secret? Where does his Mojo Magic come from?

I can't help wondering what our old friend, Muncie, would say about all of this. Can you imagine the smack he would being to the board? He would be so stoked to the max singing the praises of his Noles and Jimbo Fisher not to mention reminding all of us about the best band in the land.

I miss his presence and contributions.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's the story of the Millennium. I can hardly believe it myself. The Florida Gators have been defeated by their bitterest rival, the Florida State Seminoles, five out of the last six years. They've lost an unprecedented three in a row at their beloved Swamp to the Noles. Even the despised and venerated Bobby Bowden takes a back seat to FSU head coach, Jimbo Fisher, as the ultimate Gator Killer. What's his secret? Where does his Mojo Magic come from?

I can't help wondering what our old friend, Muncie, would say about all of this. Can you imagine the smack he would being to the board? He would be so stoked to the max singing the praises of his Noles and Jimbo Fisher not to mention reminding all of us about the best band in the land.

I miss his presence and contributions.

The skin flute finally got him.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Now we have to listen to Dork try and live through a deceased rival poster? Dude, just jump on the Bama bandwagon so you don't look so pathetic. :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
RIP Muncie. There most likely would've also been a thread on halftime performances. But I don't think that he would have ducked out for a month if they would've lost like you did…

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I screwed up. Now I'll just have to send a solitaire to fix it.

MDG

Nov 30, 2015
didn't realize you all had this precious snowflake posting here. rarefied air, that is.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Alvie and the vols... Living vicariously through other athletic programs since the beginning of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It all comes down to this.

Vols and Gators go together like...
Albanians and Serbs,
Kurds and Chechens,
Fox and MSNBC,
Hatfield's and McCoy's.

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
VOLS go together like .....
brother and sister
cousin and cousin
mother and son
daddy and daughter

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
what does a Tenercee Vole and a kernel of corn have in common?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator