OKC Coach Brooks fired - Is Donovan on his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n216261]

Haven't you heard? Kruger's coming home for another run. There's your home run.[/QUOTE]I just reported what I heard. Not sure if anything will come about it.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I think Billy is headed to the NBA for real this time. As to replacements someone like Gregg Marshall would be a great choice as a coach and recruiter but you'd be hard pressed to find a more unlikeable guy anywhere in college sports. Can't see them promoting Anthony Grant since he just got fired. It will be an interesting search if Billy leaves.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Since65;n216306 said:
I think Billy is headed to the NBA for real this time. As to replacements someone like Gregg Marshall would be a great choice as a coach and recruiter but you'd be hard pressed to find a more unlikeable guy anywhere in college sports. Can't see them promoting Anthony Grant since he just got fired. It will be an interesting search if Billy leaves.
Greg Marshall would be my first choice with Archie Miller and Steve prohm right behind him. I think that cockyness worked well with spurrier. It would fit well here and it would be fun to have a coach troll Kentucky fans.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So we only have a few good athletic teams left. One being basketball and another being gymnastics. Foley is letting those premier coaches walk. All we need now is for Sully to take a minor league job and we'll have total destruction of the athletic dept.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n216336 said:
So we only have a few good athletic teams left. One being basketball and another being gymnastics. Foley is letting those premier coaches walk. All we need now is for Sully to take a minor league job and we'll have total destruction of the athletic dept.
Funny how he has a knack for keeping God awful coaches around too long

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n216336 said:

:panic:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n216336 said:

What's he supposed to do, hold a gun to their heads to keep them from furthering their careers? :lol:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n216393 said:
What's he supposed to do, hold a gun to their heads to keep them from furthering their careers? :lol:
^ Either that or this.

Attachments

• conv_3114.jpg
    conv_3114.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 23

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n216411 said:
^ Either that or this.

If a coach wants to leave a college to coach at the next level, then they're going to. And after combining for 5 national championships between them, Faehn and Donovan have every right to go to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.