Ol Piss commit prediction .......

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Eh...

They are commits. I'd expect them to say that. They obviously don't watch a lot of college football. Otherwise they would know our defense would never give up that many points.

I'm more interested in how we have enforced tackling all week and whether Cronkrite is going to be carrying the ball this weekend.

Also, like I just brought up in another thread, I hope the flu outbreak hasn't limited practice much this week.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The last 2 recruits are the only ones thinking straight. Besides we shouldn't read biased "polls" like that.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I think this guy is the only one that knows what he was talking about in his predictions.

Blake Vinson, OL, North Marion, Fla. (Undecided): “I think it will be a close game. Whoever wins up front and has the fewest turnovers, I think, will win.”

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious. They must've forgot Ole Miss is a team that beat Bama by 6 with 5 turnovers and a fluke TD. Also a team that was tied with Vandy until late in the 4th. I hope they drink that Ole Miss Koolaid. We'll see what happens Saturday night.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
"It’s going to be 26 to 0 at halftime. And I think Ole Miss will pass the ball 75 percent of the game and I think they’re only going to drop two passes. The Ole Miss defense is going to have at least one pick-six.”

Sounds like they should just go ahead and move on up to the nfl; what a stupid prediction :lol:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
A. High school kids. Their predictions mean nothing.

B."The AJC’s SECCountry.com polled a few commits and targets from both programs on who they think will walk away undefeated." with all Ole Miss and 'undecided' (not familiar with ANY of those names being on our board) kids? Half aren't even commits? Anyone who misrepresents the pool of people he's quoting has no merit in my book.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw;n289561 said:
Hilarious. They must've forgot Ole Miss is a team that beat Bama by 6 with 5 turnovers and a fluke TD. Also a team that was tied with Vandy until late in the 4th. I hope they drink that Ole Miss Koolaid. We'll see what happens Saturday night.

Yeah Claw, those guys should be committed.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n289563 said:
"It’s going to be 26 to 0 at halftime. And I think Ole Miss will pass the ball 75 percent of the game and I think they’re only going to drop two passes. The Ole Miss defense is going to have at least one pick-six.”

Sounds like they should just go ahead and move on up to the nfl; what a stupid prediction :lol:

26?!? Who the heck picks 26?!? That's what, 3 TDs a field goal and a safety?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
BostonGator84;n289569 said:

Or two TDs and 4 FGs. But, he's probably thinking 13 safeties.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The recruit misunderstood the question.
He thought they were asking him the difference in the school's offers.

UF = $10k in Pell Grant money
Miss = $57k in bagman money

It was an honest mistake

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't wait until the NCAA hammer comes down on them and they can go back to winning 6 games a year like they have averaged for the last 50 years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n289612 said:
Can't wait until the NCAA hammer comes down on them and they can go back to winning 6 games a year like they have averaged for the last 50 years.
I have seen zero evidence that the NCAA has any interest in this. We've been watching Bammer do it for a decade, with plenty of circumstantial evidence (players getting tickets and in car accidents while driving a booster's car) and the NCAA has done nothing.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n289634 said:
I have seen zero evidence that the NCAA has any interest in this. We've been watching Bammer do it for a decade, with plenty of circumstantial evidence (players getting tickets and in car accidents while driving a booster's car) and the NCAA has done nothing.

Although I typically would agree with your sentiment since the NCAA is clearly an impotent organization, when they actually do punish a school, it is the upstarts they come after versus the traditional powers. That is, once you start beating Bama, you suddenly get looked at by the NCAA. Well guess who has beaten Bama two years in a row?
Not saying the castrated NCAA will actually do anything but given the school, it could happen especially given the Tunsil situation.

Even if nothing comes of it, that does not dismiss the fact that it has been documented from several sources that Ole Miss has implemented the Alabama/Auburn bagman model.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
BostonGator84;n289569 said:
2 TD, 4 FG?

Edit: Midwest beat me to it.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n289563 said:

He was only one point off...and for the wrong team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.