Open Practice #1 - Live Updates

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great updates DC. The news about V H 3 almost made me throw up, but you still did a great job. Driskle's play was encouraging.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Appreciate it DC real good job. GI keep your chin up soldier.
Thanks buddy! I'm going to shoot for the next one.

Sure hope that young man is ok!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I have several subscriptions to Gator sites and after checking them, there was no better coverage.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp is meeting with the media tomorrow at noon.

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
This was a hell of a thread, DC. Think you even beat me with the updates out there tonight, I got caught up in the Hargreaves thing and really had trouble keeping up the second half of practice. I know how tough it is to do live updates while trying not to miss anything, and you did a hell of a job. Beat ya tomorrow night, eh? :surrender::swampqueen:

BTW, say hey if you see me out there. I usually wear a 247 polo or something, would love to meet you.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow! Thanks DC for providing such great information and a look into the practice. Not only was it great of you to do, but you really did a great job too! Thanks again.
:fistbump:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
What the heck are Sand Punters?

:dance:

Thanks for any updates.
Please forgive the errors and edits. The glare sometimes makes it tough to see the iPad screen and then I'm trying to rapid fire post so I can get my eyes back up to the action on the field, which is tough with this turbo offense we're running. 😊

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thomas Goldkamp;n26025 said:
This was a hell of a thread, DC. Think you even beat me with the updates out there tonight, I got caught up in the Hargreaves thing and really had trouble keeping up the second half of practice. I know how tough it is to do live updates while trying not to miss anything, and you did a hell of a job. Beat ya tomorrow night, eh? :surrender::swampqueen: BTW, say hey if you see me out there. I usually wear a 247 polo or something, would love to meet you.
Thanks, I had help from my son, if my head was down he was giving me play-by-play in my ear. I'll certainly say hello if I see you, thanks for all the good work you do. Go Gators!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great thread DC. I didn't get a chance to read through it until after the fact, and after hearing about VH3, so it was very interesting reading this thread. Hell of a job you did here!!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
DC, how big is your head, now? Just kidding! You deserve the recognition, because it was a great job. If I can make some of the practices, I'll be happy to help you out. Just say the word!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Good job on the updates DC. I read it last night but went to bed expecting the worse this morning. I sure hope Coach is being up front about the status of the injury. Will you be doing updates tonight also ? If so thank you in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator