Open practice schedule

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
oxrageous;n23724 said:
Any chance at you filling us in on what their rules are? I don't think any of us know for sure.

All pretty basic stuff -- no talking to players outside of designated media access is the main thing. Don't take videos/photos outside of designated periods in open practices. That kind of thing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC said:
Will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday. And yes, I have no life.
Lol

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n23473 said:
I haven't been to one in a while but I like the reports you do on them when you attend. You don't seem to sugarcoat it as much as some places do.
:jerkit:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
Gator Fever;n23473 said:
I haven't been to one in a while but I like the reports you do on them when you attend. You don't seem to sugarcoat it as much as some places do.
lol - You do hear a little more of the negative with him at least as compared to some of the other places. Maybe we need to send Law to the practices to report back for Gatorchatter.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox said:
Gator Fever;n23473 said:
I can sum up Law's analysis sight unseen...."They sucked!". :lol:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n23704 said:
Will be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday. And yes, I have no life.

Anyone else going tonight besides DC ?

Dugaboy

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n25470 said:
Anyone else going tonight besides DC ?

I am just happy that The Original DC Gator is posting up; it's going to be a good "thread-year" with DC Gator on board...

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
I'll be there, but I don't tweet much because I'm continually posting updates to the site I work for. Some of our recap stuff will be free, but the more in-depth observations will be behind the pay wall. But I'm always happy to discuss over here after the fact if you have questions about things I saw.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any thoughts about Campbell? I know you're still Crystal Balled to Fla but was just wondering.

Thomas Goldkamp

Jul 18, 2014
sonomagator said:
Any thoughts about Campbell? I know you're still Crystal Balled to Fla but was just wondering.
I don't have him Crystal Balled anywhere. He's not a big fan of media, so he doesn't talk much and it's hard to get a good read on him. Plus, I cover more the team stuff in Gainesville than recruiting. But I would say things seem to be trending the wrong direction, to me.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
thanks, and sorry went down quickly the first time, got you and luke mixed up

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Today's practice is for boosters and season ticket holders. Sucks cause i was gonna go till i found that out

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator