Oregon's Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Season Ending Injury

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That would just be FSU's luck working for them. Watch, they'll beat Oregon, and in the week leading up to the Bama game, Amari Cooper will tear his Achilles Tendon.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
**** me fsu is lucky

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How long do we have to suffer, I agree with sascrotch

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So, instead of UO leading at the end of the first 28-7, they'll lead 28-14. They'll still hang 60 on their ass.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jimbo must have made a deal with the Devil. There's no other explanation for their luck.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
How has FSU been lucky? They're not lucky, just good. Auburn was lucky last year, FSU just refuses to lose. No, there have been no lucky plays that won any game for FSU, they've earned it. Here's another bit of news that will brighten your day. FSU may get back their starting nose tackle who has been out since the Clemson game. If Oregon is the better team, they'll still win, it's not like Mariota is not going to play. I'm sure there is only a few crazy people like me that actually think Winston is a better player than Mariota, so there's no reason to not think Oregon will still win, right?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n133853 said:
How has FSU been lucky? They're not lucky, just good. Auburn was lucky last year, FSU just refuses to lose. No, there have been no lucky plays that won any game for FSU, they've earned it. Here's another bit of news that will brighten your day. FSU may get back their starting nose tackle who has been out since the Clemson game. If Oregon is the better team, they'll still win, it's not like Mariota is not going to play. I'm sure there is only a few crazy people like me that actually think Winston is a better player than Mariota, so there's no reason to not think Oregon will still win, right?

I'm sure you think Rapeis is a better person than Mariota, as well. :nole:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;133853 said:

Did you not see the warning!!!! you're a fool!

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Not luck? Lol Winston throws some very bad throws throughout the year that are tipped and caught or thru the hands of defenders and go for TDs. If I could put a collage together of just this year it'd be amazing. Fsucks is loaded with WR,TE and RB talent. I used to put QB in there but Winston may be a worse QB than I ever thought he was. I stand by my prediction that he will be dead, in prison or un employed by 30.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I definitely won't be watching this game. This is a terrible match up for Oregon and their 250lb offensive linemen. God I hate fsu

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n133951 said:
I hate fsu

The disparaging remarks that could be made about F$U would fill a library (that's where books are kept for any Nole$ attempting to read this), but the above quote sums it up rather succinctly for me.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n133951 said:
I definitely won't be watching this game. This is a terrible match up for Oregon and their 250lb offensive linemen. God I hate fsu

smileys-yes-and-no-364101.gif

https://www.goducks.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=500&SPID=233&SPSID=3378

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
t-gator;n133951 said:

Like their Rimington award nominated red shirt senior who is 6'3 300??

I just calcluated their starting O line weight - 1,504 lbs or 300.8 lbs per lineman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.