OT - Props to a Dwag?

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
Amen. We carry too much hatred in our hearts ... over sports. There is so much more in life than sports. Reminds me of Warrick Dunn. Broke our hearts a few times. As a player, I loathe the guy. As a person, I'd shake his hand and tell him the world needs more people like him.

Just for the record, my post was meant as a joke - for Gator fans only. I hold no hate over trivial matters.

And I feel sorry for anyone who actually hates, for almost any reason, let alone over something meant to be fun like college sports. Hate is a horrible state of mind. It diminishes your soul.

So I don’t actually hate Fatford or Dunn. Heck, I don’t even loathe Dunn as a player. Quite the opposite, I admired his skill and drive on the field.

But enough about Dwags and Holes. People can pick and choose who to post about on a Gator message board. I choose Gators. Dudes like Danny and Tim warm my heart. I’d love to shake their hands.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Just for the record, my post was meant as a joke - for Gator fans only. I hold no hate over trivial matters.

And I feel sorry for anyone who actually hates, for almost any reason, let alone over something meant to be fun like college sports. Hate is a horrible state of mind. It diminishes your soul.

So I don’t actually hate Fatford or Dunn. Heck, I don’t even loathe Dunn as a player. Quite the opposite, I admired his skill and drive on the field.

But enough about Dwags and Holes. People can pick and choose who to post about on a Gator message board. I choose Gators. Dudes like Danny and Tim warm my heart. I’d love to shake their hands.

Gotcha. Joke went over my head. I'm rarely ever here, so forgive me.

By loathing Dunn as a player I mean simply that he was a Nole who killed us and ripped out my heart a few times. I don't deny his ability at all. I could just never root for him as a player, since he was, after all, a Nole.

And I have had the privilege to meet Danny on three different occasions, the last two being his induction and then his enshrinement to the College Football Hall of Fame. He's as classy as it gets.

Character always comes first IMHO. Hence my username.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator