Other games today

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Missouri beating SC currently. Missouri looks a little better on offense today and still has a defense that gets some pressure though not like the past couple of years. I think we will have a tough game against them regardless of the Ole Miss outcome with the game being on the road.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
SC's QB Nunez is self destructive to their offense.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Dont think we should take much from Mizzou moving the offense considering two QB's combined were 40-44 against SC's Defense in SEC play

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pitt up late over VT - I wonder how much longer Beamer will be untouchable there.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
NC State- My god their Oline is complete sh!t. Brissett looks just like he did at UF at the bottom of the sack pile.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Doopree;n290163 said:
NC State- My god their Oline is complete sh!t. Brissett looks just like he did at UF at the bottom of the sack pile.

They dont have much of a run game either since losing that back but Brisett isnt doing too bad even though they are outmanned in most ACC games.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Gator Fever;n290165 said:
They dont have much of a run game either since losing that back but Brisett isnt doing too bad even though they are outmanned in most ACC games.

In hindsight, the whole Driskel/Brissett competition was between two very mediocre QBs. Grier looks light years ahead of them both as a fr.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Doopree;n290198 said:
In hindsight, the whole Driskel/Brissett competition was between two very mediocre QBs. Grier looks light years ahead of them both as a fr.

In the 4th quarter he looked alright against Tenn playing prevent but Grier hasn't proved much of anything as of now. I hope he does turn out to be the real deal however. I have some hope now he might.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
SC is just plain bad. Really surprising.

Missouri still has a solid Defense. With our ****ty O, I wouldn't chalk that one up at all.

UCF has hit rock bottom. 2 years ago they won a BCS bowl game.

NW is legit.

Wisconsin is a joke.

Looks like Navy is going to win the Commander in Chief trophy this year.

Texas Tech & Baylor have scored 70 points....and it's halftime!

Michigan State had a close call vs. 1-4 Purdue. The Big 10 is weak....

Charlie Strong is done. I really thought he'd do well there. This is his 6th 25+ point loss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator