Our Bowl Game?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am not complaining...these kids deserve any bowl game. Having persevered and survived the worst stretch of Florida football in what, 25 years? Go have some fun and play hard...this is the first audition for your new head coach!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a joke of a bowl game. Glad we get the trophy for participation.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed, dilution of all the bowl games feeds into this becoming a reality. B-Ham flat out sucks, nothing to do, and nothting to attract attendance. The only thing good about this is UF will have additional practice time. Give Coach Mac a little eval time and the players some intro and audition time as well. And recruiting. Although the bowl won't attract it will keep the team busy and in the media somewhat while Mac is working the trail. That's about it.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n127937 said:
If you are half-way interested in motorcycles, the Barber Motorsports Museum is a must see, east of B'ham.
https://www.barbermuseum.org/

Yep, and you can hit up the Bass Pro Shops at the same exit. you can waste at least a half day in their just looking at the décor.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a bowl game. (notice lower case)

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This bowl could help us or hurt us. If the players show up and use the bowl practice to get better than it was worth the trip. If they just go through the motions and half ass the practices and game we would have been better off declining the bid and moving on into the new era.

I just really hope its not like the 1989 bowl game where Emmitt is on the sideline with his pads off protecting himself and the rest of the team is completely disinterested. Funny story about that game after the half Tony Rowell and Hesham Ismail went into the stands and was drinking beer with some fans. Can you imagine the media fallout if one of the players did that today with the instant media and camera phone world?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think they'll want to half ass practice with Big Mac observing.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n128409 said:
I don't think they'll want to half ass practice with Big Mac observing.

If they're a senior, or leaving early for the NFL, why would they care that he's watching?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.