Our favorite twitter personality trolls the Noles...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The video is great. And that kid's face in the school picture is classic as well.

*Full disclosure, I still don't quite get Twitter and have a hard time understanding the sequence of event and who's saying what. It's a tad embarrassing.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n304122 said:
The video is great. And that kid's face in the school picture is classic as well.

*Full disclosure, I still don't quite get Twitter and have a hard time understanding the sequence of event and who's saying what. It's a tad embarrassing.

You either have to be under 25 or partially brain dead to use Twitter.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
soflagator;n304122 said:

Lol twitter is awesome but can be like crack. If you spent a week on it you would probably understand everything. News is instantaneous if that's something you like. You also get all the rumors before everyone else which is why most of the stories on most message boards come from someone on twitter. You no longer have to wait for someone to type up an entire article and post it. To be fair, they can often be inaccurate. The creators of twitter also created periscope were you can watch live feeds at anytime if someone is broadcasting. Many of the insiders do this so you can watch practice live or press conferences live. It's like having an IV of news, it's awesome if you're into that sort of thing.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That moment after fsu loses to a 2-5 squad with no pass game, when you see fans posting "unconquered" on social media.

:facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator