Petrino pulls scholarship at witching hour

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n170798 said:
Agree with what you wrote, but your statement discounts the fact that one group is comprised of a bunch of 17 yr old school boys while the other is made up of grown men that hold professional employment, are compensated quite well and represent an institution of higher learning. The standard for accountability and integrity is not the same, nor should it be.

:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n170698 said:
It sure hasn't yet. This is like a footnote on his list of egregious offenses.

It will, and it will be epic.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n170798 said:
Agree with what you wrote, but your statement discounts the fact that one group is comprised of a bunch of 17 yr old school boys while the other is made up of grown men that hold professional employment, are compensated quite well and represent an institution of higher learning. The standard for accountability and integrity is not the same, nor should it be.
Well it's only the livelihood of said employees on the line by putting together a team and have to do what is best for them and their entire staff and team. We don't know all of the details involved in this recruitment

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I still can't believe some here wanted this turd to be our coach. I think his former defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer got it about right....

"He came in and said he resigned, he would talk to us all at a later date, walked out of the office and no one has ever talked to him since. Not that anybody wanted to.
"He's a gutless bastard. Quote that. I don't give a s**t."
Zimmer was then told that the newspaper might not be able to use the word "bastard" in their newspaper. So, Zimmer attempted to help the reporter out a bit.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n172498 said:
I still can't believe some here wanted this turd to be our coach. I think his former defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer got it about right....

"He came in and said he resigned, he would talk to us all at a later date, walked out of the office and no one has ever talked to him since. Not that anybody wanted to.
"He's a gutless bastard. Quote that. I don't give a s**t."
Zimmer was then told that the newspaper might not be able to use the word "bastard" in their newspaper. So, Zimmer attempted to help the reporter out a bit.

Damn!

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
WobbleGator;n170666 said:
Make it a NCAA rule that oversigning and grey shirting is not allowed.

But the NCAA is going to become more and more irrelevant as we move forward....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator