Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
TRIGGER ALERT! TRIGGER ALERT!

That guy finished the album, and he's understandably verklempt listening to Brain Damage/Eclipse. :lol:

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
So I open my door to my enemies
And I ask could we wipe the slate clean?
But they tell me to please go f*ck myself
You know you just can't win

Great quotes Sas!!! Gilmour will not say yes or no if that was meant towards Roger.

Division Bell is an amazing album, one of my favs. High Hopes is my fav song on that album.

I saw Gilmour in 2016...he only played Toronto, LA, Chicago, and NYC in North America. Saw Waters last summer. I am much more of a Gilmour fan...but Waters did do Pigs with Trump's face on the jumbotron when the chorus sang "Charade" over and over....Animals is such a great album and the meaning still resonates today, 31 years later.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
6350-2.jpg

@stephenPE that is a meme, Corch.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Great quotes Sas!!! Gilmour will not say yes or no if that was meant towards Roger.

Division Bell is an amazing album, one of my favs. High Hopes is my fav song on that album.

I saw Gilmour in 2016...he only played Toronto, LA, Chicago, and NYC in North America. Saw Waters last summer. I am much more of a Gilmour fan...but Waters did do Pigs with Trump's face on the jumbotron when the chorus sang "Charade" over and over....Animals is such a great album and the meaning still resonates today, 31 years later.
A friend of mine saw the Gilmour show in Chicago, I was supremely jealous of him and you. I just hope he can hold on long enough to record one more album and do one more tour. I don't care what it costs, I'll be at one of the shows.

Division Bell gets a little more hate than it should. People wanted it to sound like 70's Floyd, when in reality that wasn't possible. It's not a perfect album, but it's still very enjoyable, and High Hopes is a masterpiece.

Windy City Gator

Banned
BANNED
Oct 26, 2017
A friend of mine saw the Gilmour show in Chicago, I was supremely jealous of him and you. I just hope he can hold on long enough to record one more album and do one more tour. I don't care what it costs, I'll be at one of the shows.

Division Bell gets a little more hate than it should. People wanted it to sound like 70's Floyd, when in reality that wasn't possible. It's not a perfect album, but it's still very enjoyable, and High Hopes is a masterpiece.

I will be there too! As these artists grow older, time is running out to see them. For example, glad I saw Petty on his last tour at Wrigley.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
of course I do ... I spent two weeks in Stockholm and fell in love with about 23 different Swedish women.
Or are you referring to the two women in ABBA?

It's yes to both

Diddy they are now 71 and 74. However, back in the day.... Frida, the redhead, when she wasn't sporting some ridiculous mop of a hair style, was a looker. I prefer blondes but somehow Agnetha, who was a looker herself, didn't have quite the same affect on me. And I confess to a guilty pleasure, I really like that band. Freaking harmonies like I've never heard.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Diddy they are now 71 and 74. However, back in the day.... Frida, the redhead, when she wasn't sporting some ridiculous mop of a hair style, was a looker. I prefer blondes but somehow Agnetha, who was a looker herself, didn't have quite the same affect on me. And I confess to a guilty pleasure, I really like that band. Freaking harmonies like I've never heard.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Abba's Frida IMO is a classic beauty with a world class voice to match. You don't get the full range of things she can do in the vid you posted above Detroit, but in addition to what she shows there, she can do anything, belt it out, soft ballad, show tunes, classic... anything.

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.